Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ross! Yet another surprise!! Is there any possibility of TTC releasing first now?

I think it is slightly unfair if I'm being honest. Yes, it's a nice gesture, but only to those who are able to run CA. If anything it's a kick in the teeth to those who can't. We've all waited the same amount of time for the game.

As pointed out there is a huge difference between creating players and actually playing the game. The latter allows you to get a few months head-start on the rest of us. Yes, it's only a game and I'll snap out of this 'DBC14 delay' induced mood shortly! :D

I do however believe that those who have spent hours and hours creating players should be rewarded with the nets.

What do people expect Big Ant to do? Suddenly spend time and money getting nets onto the Xbox Live Marketplace or PSN Store?

I fully expected this game to be delayed full stop. The nets is a bonus. No one who is complaining about the lack of nets on the console expected nets in the first place so why, like Blocker says, do you think you've lost something?
I think it is slightly unfair if I'm being honest. Yes, it's a nice gesture, but only to those who are able to run CA. If anything it's a kick in the teeth to those who can't. We've all waited the same amount of time for the game.
Why is it being portrayed in a negative light? Big Ant didn't have to do this. They added nets as a gesture of goodwill, not a way to spite console users.

What do people expect Big Ant to do? Suddenly spend time and money getting nets onto the Xbox Live Marketplace or PSN Store?

I fully expected this game to be delayed full stop. The nets is a bonus. No one who is complaining expected nets so why, like Blocker says, do you think you've lost something?

Why is it being portrayed in a negative light? Big Ant didn't have to do this. They added nets as a gesture of goodwill, not a way to spite console users.

Er, excuse me, I have pointed out I'm in a 'DBC14 delay' induced strop here. No rational or reasoned thinking will occur during this.

i don't think it's unfair. and honestly, my computer is not that likely to run nets well.

as i understand it, if big ant were to put CA (with or without nets) for console download, it would cost a lot of money. they don't have a huge budget. isn't it better they spend that budget on development?

i don't think it's unfair. and honestly, my computer is not that likely to run nets well.

as i understand it, if big ant were to put CA (with or without nets) for console download, it would cost a lot of money. they don't have a huge budget. isn't it better they spend that budget on development?

I'm not saying they should put it on console, I'm saying it should be available to everyone or no-one. (Still in strop).

At least when I play you online I can always use the 'you had nets' excuse when I lose :D (gradually coming out of strop).

And Ross, will you still call it DBC 14 or is it likely to become DBC 15 now?!

Better they release TTC first for consoles and later release a DLC DBC14 NETS :lol:lol:lol:lol

Exactly. Big Ant are working on a smaller budget than almost all video games on the market. This is almost like the demo that some have been begging for so we shouldn't be pushing it further otherwise they might not bother next time.
At least when I play you online I can always use the 'you had nets' excuse when I lose (gradually coming out of strop).
Gives him time to perfect his defensive technique.

I'm not saying they should put it on console, I'm saying it should be available to everyone or no-one. (Still in strop).

At least when I play you online I can always use the 'you had nets' excuse when I lose :D (gradually coming out of strop).

i am planning on having an amazing forward defensive by bed-time tomorrow.

Right, I'm out of my strop now haha.

VIDEOS. I WANT VIDEOS. EVERY DAY. I WANT ANALYSIS. EVERY DAY. I'm relying on you all to provide me with my DBC14 fix!

Right, I'm out of my strop now haha.

VIDEOS. I WANT VIDEOS. EVERY DAY. I WANT ANALYSIS. EVERY DAY. I'm relying on you all to provide me with my DBC14 fix!

You can request MattW to do a live streaming of Nets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread