Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Anyone who can't run CA. A shame really, gives those with CA a) a chance to play the game (in a way) and b) get practise in for months before the rest of us can even get our hands on it.

That's Really Unfair .....

Don Bradman Cricket 14 will not release in 2013.

In order to bring the best possible game to the market at the best possible time we have decided to move the date into 2014. We are working to get the game to all markets simultaneously and will advise as soon as we can of an exact release date once it is known.

On a positive note, there will be a new Don Bradman Cricket Academy released on Friday and to say thanks for your patience it will include the long awaited Nets Practice mode.

What a joke?

I got a free Xbox 360 that I never use. All I need to do is find out how the hell I connect my wireless controller and I'll be sweet.

it's not unfair. CA has always been PC only. i speak as someone who'd PC may not be good enough to run nets, but releasing the nets is a great gesture to say "sorry we can't release as we initially thought". nothing forced big ant to do this, and as disappointed as i am not to have the game coming out before christmas, and as uber-gutted as i will be if my crappy PC won't play the nets properly, i can still appreciate the magnanimity of the gesture.

your position is unchanged - you couldn't play DBC or use CA, you still can't. you've lost nothing.

Amazing news!!

Can't wait to face some 150+ bouncers from the bowling machine! So happy I decided to go with a gaming PC instead of a PS4!!

It is sad about the game delaying, but we get the nets so it is ok, like a demo almost! I'm going to play the absolute crap out of it!

I got a free Xbox 360 that I never use. All I need to do is find out how the hell I connect my wireless controller and I'll be sweet.

i just bought some connector off amazon for playing cricket heroes with wireless 360 connector. was a few quid. a pain to set up because windows doesn't auto recognise the driver and you have to do it through device manager, but someone in the amazon reviews explains what to do. give it a go, it works fine.

Finally we have an idea of what is going on. Seems as if my frustration wasn't about the game not releasing. Nets!! Good move!

@Mohsin - plus, what you will get is possibly some great footage in the meantime.

and if people find any issues or bugbears, maybe big ant will add fixes to the zero-day patch or patch it not long after release so you get a better game?

it's not unfair. CA has always been PC only. i speak as someone who'd PC may not be good enough to run nets, but releasing the nets is a great gesture to say "sorry we can't release as we initially thought". nothing forced big ant to do this, and as disappointed as i am not to have the game coming out before christmas, and as uber-gutted as i will be if my crappy PC won't play the nets properly, i can still appreciate the magnanimity of the gesture.

your position is unchanged - you couldn't play DBC or use CA, you still can't. you've lost nothing.

There is a big difference between creating players and Nets to practice if I am not wrong Mate

Big Ant have added nets out of their own goodwill because of a small delay. Compare this to Trickstar who had a 5 month delay and didn't show any screenshots and only one vine video in that time, along with a couple of pretty useless video blogs.

I don't understand how people can be so ungrateful sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread