Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's been some expectation management going on since the start of the month. Both by Ross and the more sensible voices in this thread.
I would be surprised if anyone was surprised by the not 2013 announcement.

and nowhere have I even implied Ross is deceitful or anything of the sort.
I wasn't accusing you of saying they were deceitful, I was just trying to make sure I wasn't saying that. You've made some very fair and balanced points.

I think there's been some expectation management going on since the start of the month. Both by Ross and the more sensible voices in this thread.
Can I be counted as a sensible voice then as I've tried to do that?:yes

Yes, it was easy to infer the game won't come out in 2013 given it's mid december and nobody outside of PC has even heard about it much. In fact I had suspicions about it way back in Nov when I made this post...
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...dated-2014-release-85683-184.html#post2625476

But it doesn't mean Big Ant didn't falter on the expectation management front.

It seemed pretty obvious that the game wasn't going to release in 2013, not surprised at all.

I can't see it being a great move in terms of sales in the UK/Aus markets due to missing the excitement surrounding the Ashes series...

Having the first post say "the game will be here in 2013" up until 12th December is not a great thing to do by Big Ant, this whole thing could have been handled much better.

I hate to be the one to say I told you so, but my 'source' proved correct.

Thanks for all the negative posts regarding that post. Humble pie anyone? :wave

Thanks for all the negative posts regarding that post. Humble pie anyone? :wave

Your source will be proven correct if the game does come out when your source said, IIRC Feb 2014 ;)

Well...

FINE THEN...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Haha.gif
    Haha.gif
    190.7 KB · Views: 126

Thanks for all the negative posts regarding that post. Humble pie anyone?
We knew it was likely a 2014 release. We didn't need your "source" to tell you that. By the way, there is no source bigger than the one who spends about 12 hours of his time every day on these forums. Any other sources will be feeding you third hand information.

----------

Well...

FINE THEN...
I thought it was oddly calm and gif-free on here. Where have you been these last 7 hours?

Oh and... Anyone claiming to have "predicted this" or bragging they were right ages ago or whatever, congrats. You're a douchebag.

Nobody cares.

Almost everyone knew this was probablly going to be the case anyway, you didn't "Luke I am your father" anyone... Almost everyone was just waiting for official confirmation from Ross because, guess what... he's the guy who actually makes these decisions and we're privileged to have him posting here.

You're not a wizard.

We all read the same pre-order information you did.

You're kidding, right? This isn't a lie. It's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread