Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is this would be the first game to be priced at 80 quids :p

The general public are thick as pig shat. They'll see the save ?30 bit and think it's a bargain.

Edit: obviously it doesn't need to be as drastic at ?30. Case in point, Boxing Day 1998 - I wandered into Game and saw WWF Warzone (N64) reduced from ?50 to ?40. I snapped it up.

Last edited:
Thank you Ross for your honesty in telling us that the game will not be released in 2013.

People need to realise that the reason it isn't being released this year is because of the Ashes 2013 debacle. Retailers have been turned off selling anymore cricket games due to the way Ashes 2013 turned out. Ross I believe you in saying that the game would have been released in 2013 if not for Ashes 2013.

The game looks brilliant, I cant wait to get my hands on it (even if I have to wait till next year haha!)

So will my gamepad work with the nets?

remote-controls-gamepad-game-controller-joypad.jpg

Could have just done the old 'inflate the RRP' trick to make people think they are getting a bargain.

Was ?79.95 Now just ?49.95 Save ?30!

*it was ?49.95 all along

Things are the same the world over.... I'm sure they also remove all the good stuff from the shelves like they do here too :)

What can I say? I said it wouldn't come this year.

Well done on getting a 50/50 shot right ;)

Disappointed the game won't be here this year, just like many others, but when the times right for Ross/Big Ant (and they matter more than us, especially if we want a series as this has to go well) we will get it.

Most of us are adults (sometimes I am not so sure about that!) I think a little longer wait will be manageable. Just get me that steel book in the US Ross :lol

Looking forward to the nets to get some practice in before the game is out :yes

Hi guys, in Perth so please release lots of footage of nets later. Little disappointed I am not playing the game right now.

PS Ross wish I new about the nets a little early as I don't have my pc with me.
PS 2014 is ok for me, hoping for mid January release now.

LOL !! this is really hilarious (probably not for Ross)

BigAnt have not done any wrong to anyone as far as DBC is concerned !!

They havent other than stating the game was ready for release 5 months ago and then leading people on till the very last moment. Then abusing anyone that dare ask any uncomfortable but perfectly reasonable questions

Spot on other than that.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 will not release in 2013.

In order to bring the best possible game to the market at the best possible time we have decided to move the date into 2014. We are working to get the game to all markets simultaneously and will advise as soon as we can of an exact release date once it is known.

On a positive note, there will be a new Don Bradman Cricket Academy released on Friday and to say thanks for your patience it will include the long awaited Nets Practice mode.
Thanks for the update! Quick question. Will the nets require a PC controller to
work. Cheers

Things are the same the world over.... I'm sure they also remove all the good stuff from the shelves like they do here too :)

So Ross, will you still be in talks with retailers to get the game out ASAP, or are you aiming for a release window that does not neccesitate negotiations with retailers right now?

Can anybody tell me roughly what time the CA will be available? Don't know if it has been asked already.

i can see i am in the presence of a master. i block more from being aware of my limitations and hating to get out than anything. if i think the ball is in the zone for my trademark "hoik to leg" i am prepared to chance my arm occasionally. as i mentioned before my top score is 54* made in 38 overs, where i played out a maiden in the last over to ensure i could walk off with the red ink.

also made a couple of 30s in 20-odd overs.

i actually like scoring runs, but i'm not very good and i hate getting out more than i like scoring, so i prefer not to take risks.

*Cough* I got 4* off 23 overs to save a game *cough*

So Ross, will you still be in talks with retailers to get the game out ASAP, or are you aiming for a release window that does not neccesitate negotiations with retailers right now?

The only thing I can say is that I want the game out as early as possible and we are working towards that. As we could now not make Boxing Day I have let it be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread