Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*it's

...since I'm smart too.

...or it's the holidays? Why not contribute and create discussion you value as "interesting" as opposed to, y'know, whinging about it, Mr December.

I guess you are smart enough to understand that its a typo.

Then I hope you are smart enough to understand that post was in general for everyone and wasn't targeted at one such person

Anyways, last of me for this thread. Merry Christmas and happy holidays and have an awesome new year everyone :cheers

...or it's the holidays? Why not contribute and create discussion you value as "interesting" as opposed to, y'know, whinging about it, Mr December.

I was complaining about all the nonsense that's get written i.e. Name calling, rudeness to other members, unfair demands to the makers of the game etc. etc.
I notice you've been a member since 2009. Have you always been so welcoming to new members?

I was complaining about all the nonsense that's get written i.e. Name calling, rudeness to other members, unfair demands to the makers of the game etc. etc.
I notice you've been a member since 2009. Have you always been so welcoming to new members?

It will take you sometime to sync with planet cricket forum and its members .

And this thread was basically created to get all people asking for release dates into one thread so they dont spam in other threads, hence you are looking in the wrong thread in the forum for info and quality conv.

But this thread is a gold mine for fun if you have the stomach for it and if only you had joined a month or two ago you would have a delight of meeting a few celebs ............

It will take you sometime to sync with planet cricket forum and its members .

And this thread was basically created to get all people asking for release dates into one thread so they dont spam in other threads, hence you are looking in the wrong thread in the forum for info and quality conv.

But this thread is a gold mine for fun if you have the stomach for it and if only you had joined a month or two ago you would have a delight of meeting a few celebs ............

Celebs? Yes I think I know which members you are referring to.
I wrote the comment on the thread that was on at the time, but I could have posted it on quite a number of them.
Perhaps there should be a thread started where one can abuse other members without it hijacking an interesting debate.;)

I fart in your general direction! Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries!

Welcome to PC

Gentlemen.

Its not being clever to be rude to other people,remember cricket is a gentlemans game for players and enthusiests alike.Dont be ignorant towards other peoples ideas,if you don't agree think before you write.
We have something good here lets all enjoy it.

valettas.

That.... And the Poms thought they had a chance... I'm sure the fair weather crew were well onboard for the first two :p

I never doubted an Aussie win and a 5-0 at that after we staggered to that 3-0 win here, Boycott thinks England are better than they actually are... I have to agree after almost losing to NZ last Winter, Australia are not as bad as some of the press reports suggested in the UK Summer but there is something badly wrong in the England camp, Trott going home, Swann calling it a day and Pietersen seems to play for himself read what you will into that!!

I don't agree with some of the mouth by the Australians, they are better cricketers than that, Clarke would've got a broken nose had he opened his mouth with his broken arm remarks over here lol !!!

Steve S.

Last edited:
Tell that to the Australian cricket team.

I don't know... chasing bits of paper that we were "accidentally" dropping onto the "G" at 5.45 was a lot more gentlemanly that waiting for a bowler to be mid-stride... some of those guys deserve to have their arms broken!

----------

I never doubted an Aussie win and a 5-0 at that after we staggered to that 3-0 win here, Boycott thinks England are better than they actually are... I have to agree after almost losing to NZ last Winter, Australia are not as bad as some of the press reports suggested in the UK Summer but there is something badly wrong in the England camp, Trott going home, Swann calling it a day and Pietersen seems to play for himself read what you will into that!!

I don't agree with some of the mouth by the Australians, they are better cricketers than that, Clarke would've got a broken nose had he opened his mouth with his broken arm remarks over here lol !!!

Steve S.

It's been a surprise series for everyone, and I think England's issues are from the shoulders up so of course you'd want to give them some mouth to keep the pressure on.

I think everyone "says" and plays ten feet tall at home :)

For someone who has put their reputation on the line backing England on this forum, I seriously loathe about 6 players on the team. I wouldn't mind their arms being broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread