Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks. I don't think I will bother with this forum.

You do realise that the quote is from this:

appropriately the last line is "go away or I will taunt you a second time".... but of course we'd rather you stay :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just waiting for the next round of sledges. My comments have come back to bite me.

It's going to seem like someone hacked this account but:
Australia are the better side and deserve the whitewash they are likely to get. Ross, Snowy and CaptainOz can accept my humble servitude and apologies in peace. England will have to rebuild massively.

Nowhere near South Africa though.

Well I actually don't like the Australian cricket team one bit - not since Allan Border was captain - but I always suspected England would fold like a cheap deck chair once they got on Australian soil.

Now China, that's no fun!

Good day Ross, Hope you are having a calm weekend :) I would like to ask that have you completed target markets for your game up till now ? Kind regards

tumblr_lrv6mbb5mp1r2ljlfo1_500.jpg

Big Ant Studios
It's been a surprise series for everyone, and I think England's issues are from the shoulders up so of course you'd want to give them some mouth to keep the pressure on.

I think everyone "says" and plays ten feet tall at home :)

LOL yes nicely put, I've had a lot of discussions about England of late and they all say the same, the Aussies have always been sledgers, a lot of it is quite funny tbh, just Clarke's comments a bit of a no no but England's batting has been woeful, if Cook, KP and Bell fired and Trotty was not ill we'd have had quite a series, can't take it away from Johnson, he's been awesome and alongside the regulars you have some great up and coming cricketers in Smith and Lyon and always though Harris would give us trouble as for us we have Windies in March and India, two very tough series but a chance I feel to give Stokes, Bairstow and Monty a good workover and I think Bopara and Morgan should be back in... next 18 months going to be interesting, sure the Aussies will bring Johnson, Harris and Lyon ;) just hope it's not going to be another 16 years before we see the urn again!

Steve S.

----------

Well I actually don't like the Australian cricket team one bit - not since Allan Border was captain - but I always suspected England would fold like a cheap deck chair once they got on Australian soil.

Even being a Pom, loved Border's Aussies.... Taylor, Waugh Brothers, Jones, Healy, McGrath, McDermott etc and then Steve Waugh's team Langer and Hayden opening, McGrath, Lee & Warne bowling, great to watch.

Best England side we had was the 2005 side Strauss, Vaughan, Flintoff, Harmison and co, trouble is with England we get to No 1 in something and everyone retires :facepalm

Steve S.

Nowhere near South Africa though.

We will see in February. I think it's more a case of how we bat. No matter what our bowling attack will be solid, and we have plenty in the fast bowling stocks so if anyone bows out we will have the back-up. We need some consistent performances from the top order. Bailey needs to perform in the Sydney test to ensure his spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread