Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though there's a raging debate whether it's October or Janurary.
It's a US site, it's saying January 10th. The Australian and European Xbox sites don't list a date.

This, and things like being listed on Flipkart are at best indications that the wheels are in motion for a release - but then we already knew that because of Ross' statement about us knowing the release date this month.

It's going to be out in a month. Though Ross will probably tell us at the same time when the websites will allowed to put up a date

It might be out in a month, although all signs point to that being the case, lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

What intrigues me is there is nothing known about DBC14 in UK till yet. GAME the biggest retailer still have nothing on their website. Amazon UK has nothing till yet either.

Can we stop this idea of a game that has zero bugs? It's a complete fantasy.

Hopefully it is digital so I can get it here in the US. If not, Amazon UK is my main hope for a PS3 version or a PC DVD which is my preferred format

May be he is waiting for game to be available everywhere, it has appeared on flipkart just a day before so it is a progress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread