Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing that this game has little chance of releasing during Australian season now. Either be in English summer or at the end of the year. After announcing the delay on 12th December and still no updates of release its hard to believe that distribution is still the issue. The decision seems to be purely strategic as to when to release.

Im guessing that this game has little chance of releasing during Australian season now. Either be in English summer or at the end of the year. After announcing the delay on 12th December and still no updates of release its hard to believe that distribution is still the issue. The decision seems to be purely strategic as to when to release.

Read back a page and you'll see that Ross has reasonably definitely confirmed that it won't be as late as next Australian summer or that late in the year. Which is great news. Still anything short of that is still on the table right now. :)

optimization takes time..

its hard to believe that distribution is still the issue. The decision seems to be purely strategic as to when to release.

Considering distribution is their strategy.. that is both correct and wrong at the same time.. They could have released earlier without having all distributors on hand, which would have not had the same impact of getting who they wanted in place and ready on the same day. They have been playing for strategy for the last 7 months.

I think it's been made clear before that the irrelevant Big Bash has no impact on this game.

That being said, it's been the watching of the Big Bash (usually on one of my PC screens while I'm gaming at the same time) that makes me itch to play the game.. probably due to the fresh young faces that are making their 'debut' on the 'big screen' and putting myself in that position while playing the game.

SA vs Aus series concludes on the 14th March,,,and having been told that we will know the release date not later than 1st Feb,,,my guess would be, we get the date late Jan and have a month-(27 or more days) between announcement and release, that gives us a late February-(Sir Don's death anniversary, 25th) or early March release

*still lot of International cricket to be played around the world, atleast until April*

ufff..... disappointed....

Its the correct time now to announce the release date even though if it is in March

Don Bradman cricket 14 appears on flipkart!!

Don Bradman cricket 14 has appeared on flipkart check this out!!-
PS3-http://www.flipkart.com/don-bradman-cricket-2014/p/itmds3h9jpeyyjre?pid=AVMDS3EZJ4HKGH4F&icmpid=reco_hp_historyFooter_av_media_1
PC-http://www.flipkart.com/don-bradman-cricket-2014/p/itmds3h9jpeyyjre?pid=AVMDS3EZK3Z8RVQK&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=Don+Bradman+Cricket+2014&ref=a857e874-817c-467e-a373-145a2371169e
Xbox-http://www.flipkart.com/don-bradman-cricket-2014/p/itmds3h9jpeyyjre?pid=AVMDS3EZCDE4ZCVZ&otracker=from-search&srno=t_3&query=Don+Bradman+Cricket+2014&ref=5f2acb4c-9ecf-48c5-b64e-166e3e8274b9
There is no release date or price yet but it has still appeared that's why i m happy!!

I reckon the release is gonna be 25th February 2014...

This is not based on anything, it is just a guess:)

So the game appearing on flipkart finally is a positive sign going ahead. :clap

I demand an Atari ST version be released next Tuesday, with full support for the blitter chip for STe users.

I further demand that there be no Amiga release.

Don Bradman cricket 14 has appeared on flipkart check this out!!-
There is no release date or price yet but it has still appeared that's why i m happy!!
finally,i think that's the last hurdle of world wide release, have been checking flipkart daily,to see if dbc is getting listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread