Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
go and tell XBOX Playstation AND steam to remove all dates from the main pages

----------

then we dont have people berating others for asking a question about the release date

Load of rubbish...'the kids' wont be focussed on footy six weeks before the season starts when it's still 30 degrees outside

Footy training going on
Not much International cricket in Australia left

Things like nab cup in the afl
Nrl practice games
Preseason training for those codes

So it's not rubbish cricket is winding down in Australia in feb

I don't know the situation in Aus, but the South Africa series is in February and March. Wouldn't that be quite a big series and be exciting in Australia?

You'd think so considering we've just had a record breaking test match in terms of attendance and ratings. People actually enjoy following this team when they're winning.

But I'm sure the non-televised NRL practice games and the pay-television only NAB Cup will basically make cricket a non-event come February 1st...

It will a good series

Don't think it will be as big as u think

By then people would have had enough of cricket and looking afford to other codes which are warming up

If people have 'had enough' of cricket after three months, they aren't the target audience for the game.

You'd think so considering we've just had a record breaking test match in terms of attendance and ratings. People actually enjoy following this team when they're winning.

But I'm sure the non-televised NRL practice games and the pay-television only NAB Cup will basically make cricket a non-event come February 1st...

Cricket was at its highest point on Boxing Day

Thanks for confirming my point that it broke records. Whats yours?

People are caring more about cricket than ever before. The assertion that they'll be focussed on football BY Feburary is stupid. And like Matt said, those that stop caring wouldn't be the ones in the market for the game.

Last edited:
As football is way too big over here, the sign that the cricket season is over and football will dominate the headlines again is always the behind-closed-doors friendly between Crawley and Aldershot. Cricket fades away after mid June.

Thanks for confirming my point that it broke records. Whats yours?

Trying to release a game at the end of a season in the place where's its made
Is good for business when cricket is dying down for the season

If you love the game then yes the South African tour u will be interested in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread