Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the main target market for this game won't be people who get excited about some pre Afl season friendlies? It will surely be targeting those watching the Sa vs Aus series?

If people have 'had enough' of cricket after three months, they aren't the target audience for the game.

If u are a cricket fan u will buy the game

Thought the game would sell better when the season is in full swing not toward the end of the season

As we don't know anything until we are told by Ross, anything's possible. Even unlikely suggestions, that the game could keep until near the end of the year for the next Australian summer season. There's no suggestion any more definite than another.

We've all been told by Ross that we'll know a lot more by the end of January. That's all anyone knows straight from the only credible source.

There are many cricket "seasons" and more than one country playing... I believe Australia is a key market but not the only one.

@CAI it's not being held that long, as much as I don't like the speculation I will say that it will not be held onto that long.

I think we can all agree that India is the biggest market. You should release on 8th February when the greatest batsmen since Tendulkar in Virat Kohli beats the highest ever test score. #openingcanofworms

There are many cricket "seasons" and more than one country playing... I believe Australia is a key market but not the only one.
Moving away from sarcasm, if you released in April would you expect to get more sales than you might have previously got in England, but less in Australia? As in, would sales in England compensate for southern hemisphere losses?

I'm pretty sure he meant that as a joke.

@CAI it's not being held that long, as much as I don't like the speculation I will say that it will not be held onto that long.

Cheers Ross, this is good to know. It sort've narrows things quite a bit, but without really committing to anything specific in the short term. I'm more than patient enough to wait until the end of the month to find out.

I will say that if what I've heard about the game coming to both current and next-gen consoles is true, then I'll be buying on both PS3 and when it eventually comes along on PS4 also.

As a side note talking about PS4. I can still quite comfortably call the PS4 next-gen rather than current gen, as I've owned one since just before Christmas and there's so little you can do on them right now and so few games, that next-gen suggests that it hasn't really arrived yet, which is what I've found. Range of games is tiny, with Drive Club and Watch Dogs amongst the delayed. Multimedia is extremely poor, with no video, photos or music being allowed to be imported to it, no external HDD's, no wallpapers, no custom soundtracks outside of a paid service. This is just a few of many limiting aspects.

Wouldn't mind betting that despite them selling like hotcakes, that unless they start doing a heck of a lot more sometime soon, they'll be re-selling like hotcakes within 6 months.

So, the day Don Bradman Cricket '14 comes to PS3 will be great, but as far as my so-called "next-gen console" goes, it can't come soon enough on PS4 for me.

Oops, again I go off-topic, but my post sort've drifted that way. :)

According to me the game will release during the Big Bash final stages. So, it is just a matter of time for us now. :)

According to me the game will release during the Big Bash final stages. So, it is just a matter of time for us now. :)

I think it's been made clear before that the irrelevant Big Bash has no impact on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread