Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India came to South Africa with a atitude and claming that they are the best ,well,they left empty handed.I want to know are they really that good .

India came to South Africa with a atitude and claming that they are the best ,well,they left empty handed.I want to know are they really that good .

It's so incredibly hypocritical of me, but shouldn't that belong in the cricket discussion part of this forum?

Back on topic: Chris Rogers looks good, doesn't he?

Getting a thin outside edge that carried to the keeper while playing a defensive shot to a ball that was pitched on good length and outside off stump.. :cheers

I got a feeling DBC14 will be on sale when the Ausies tour South Africa later next month

----------

Whos Chris Rogers

----------

Well his on 74 now will he and the rest of his mates be performing like that next month againts the 'nr1'

I got a feeling DBC14 will be on sale when the Ausies tour South Africa later next month

I get a similar feeling, given that New Zealand will have India on tour at the same time and England I believe will be in the West Indies. Not sure what the other nations are upto, but it seems like the next somewhat prime time to promote a game.

Cricket gaming fans in Australia, India and England are big enough on their cricket that even being the away team there'll be enough hype for them. The home markets for those tours, New Zealand, South Africa and West Indies would probably be a little more needing in promotion for the game and these tours will keep cricket in the minds of most sports fans in those countries.

Then to continue the hype and promotion for a longer period you have the ICC World 20/20 tournament from the 15th of March.

None of us know when Ross and Big Ant will release the game, but this thread is mostly for guessing and I reckon it'd make sense to go for the end of February, two weeks before the World 20/20 and get the hype off both the tours AND the 20/20 tournament.

As guesses go, how does that stack up at the very least from a logical standpoint?

I had never really considered the t20. However, if this game released after a 5-0 Ashes drubbing and during an exciting series against South Africa, it should sell well in Aus and Sa. The World t20 might hype up cricket in the sub continent and West Indies, and, once England cruise to a t20 World Cup victory (:lol) just before the start of the first class season, it should do ok there, although cricket will still be at a low point and the football season takes 19.5 out of the 20 sport pages in newspapers.

Mid to late February sounds good.

once England cruise to a t20 World Cup victory (:lol)

In the very short form, they'll be a different side and could do pretty well. When I'm not watching New Zealand play, I like England and a couple of other sides in World Cricket. I guess being a New Zealand Cricket supporter, I do have a soft spot for sides that have difficulty fufilling their potential. :p

If it was held in anywhere but Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan or Bangladesh I'd be feeling confident. As it is, I am not. I've always had a soft spot for New Zealand, and they fact that they keep doing well in the World Cup and have a knack of knocking out South Africa, but I think it's a bridge too far for both teams.

Just for a point of reference, I'm backing Hong Kong to get through the first stage and surprise England in the semis.

Last edited:
Is Hong Kong playing, good on em. As an Aussie they will probably be my 2nd team as Aussies love an underdog. That said cricket is the only sport where I like New Zealand so I don't mind them either, it seems everyone likes the Black Caps. BTW how are you CA Iversen.

Last edited:
Is Hong Kong playing, good on em. As an Aussie they will probably be my 2nd team as Aussies love an underdog. That said cricket is the only sport where I like New Zealand so I don't mind them either, it seems everyone likes the Black Caps. BTW how are you CA Iversen.

Yeah not bad thanks. Just been watching the Ashes earlier and had another thought related to release. I vaguely remember hearing that Big Ant or Tru Blu had some sort've talks at some point with Channel 9? I'd imagine that with the Ashes being associated with the other failed license, it's possibly likely that no promotion of Don Bradman Cricket would've been possible throughout the duration of the Ashes series, due to the Ashes 2013 license?

If that's the case, it may be that after this series, that Channel 9 may possibly highlight or promote the game at some point in the future? I guess only Ross could tell us, but if any of these thoughts are anywhere near the mark, this is probably sensitive information.

Congrats to aussie 5-0 white wash england......on this occasion i expect release date

This Sri ankan guy reminds me of xbox (also a member) I guess he changed his name.:spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread