Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be expecting any news til at least 15th Jan. I think Ross said tru blu are not back from holiday til then. I'd imagine they'll have some control over preceedings.

I wouldn't be expecting any news til at least 15th Jan. I think Ross said tru blu are not back from holiday til then. I'd imagine they'll have some control over preceedings.

If that's when they're back that certainly seems to make some sense. It seems to make sense that both parties would collaborate on release information.

If that's when they're back that certainly seems to make some sense. It seems to make sense that both parties would collaborate on release information.

Either way we'll know by end of the month, I can understand people are excited about it, I am looking forward to it as much as anyone, but after hundreds of "when's release date" questions you'd think people would get it by now!!!

Sounds like the big release we were all waiting for happend this morning

4 years in the making. I think the pre-release version was an exclusive for his dry cleaners though. Pretty sure they helped with development work on the colour palette of his "soft-wear" after the first download occurred.

Hey there i got some importen info about DBC14 releas date.Dont ask me how,as my informent whant to keep his "id" a secret.IT WILL BE RELEASED ONE WEEK BEFORE SOCCER WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2015

But how do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread