Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A time in the nets will be a massive help in setting a field, it gives a clear direction of where the ball is mostly hit, although you can't have fielders everywhere

The ashes crap is finally over so now onwards ross begin your campaign with the date:p

Lol I can see me in a noob life- Ross, since it's my bday can I have the release date :rolleyes. Those people make me sick

It's my cat's kitten owner's ex-wife's birthday. I would appreciate it if you celebrated this with the release date.

I had a really rough poo this morning, but I finally bet the bowel and blasted it out after 20mins of tough work...

Can I get the release date now?

You know that's all I've ever wanted...

The market is not ready. There are several factors as to why he can't announce the release date which have been covered a few times. The best way to catch up on the situation is to read Ross' recent posts.

Hey there i got some importen info about DBC14 releas date.Dont ask me how,as my informent whant to keep his "id" a secret.IT WILL BE RELEASED ONE WEEK BEFORE SOCCER WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2015

Hey there i got some importen info about DBC14 releas date.Dont ask me how,as my informent whant to keep his "id" a secret.IT WILL BE RELEASED ONE WEEK BEFORE SOCCER WORLD CUP BRAZIL 2015

Got bad news for you mate. The World Cup is in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread