Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Individually they are good players but they didn't play with any passion.
I can't understand why all the batsmen seem to have the same reluctance to score runs! I know the Australian bowlers played well but even so England still could have rotated the strike to get out of the malaise they seemed to get themselves in. Sometimes you have to play yourself out of poor form rather than just occupying the crease. This in turn puts pressure on the following batsman.

Individually they are good players but they didn't play with any passion.
I can't understand why all the batsmen seem to have the same reluctance to score runs! I know the Australian bowlers played well but even so England still could have rotated the strike to get out of the malaise they seemed to get themselves in. Sometimes you have to play yourself out of poor form rather than just occupying the crease. This in turn puts pressure on the following batsman.

it's the same for us in ODIs though. it's a technical/temperamental failure.

we don't rotate the strike so push for big shots. if it comes off great if not we're in trouble.

release date

now bigant you should have to announce the release date from two fridays you are not announcing any thing you said you will release before ashes cricket series

Preorder: Releases 28 Feb 2014 (estimated date)
Don Bradman Cricket 14 | PS3 | at Mighty Ape Australia
if thats the case then that is going to feel like a year long wait from jan to feb lol:thumbs

....and to ADD ON, price mentioned on mighty ape aus website for PC version is $70.00, on converting those to INR, its around 3900 bucks, so I expect PC version in India to cost around less than 3500/-, which is affordable for me now after saving money from BF4.

release date

ross why you and Mattw is not answering about release date i think that you both are not going to give any answer on bigant forum you wrote nothing on this friday we are waiting and waiting for friday and when friday came you said nothing on this friday have to go back to work

ross why you and mattw is not answering about release date i think that you both are not going to give any answer on bigant forum you wrote nothing on this friday we are waiting and waiting for friday and when friday came you said nothing on this friday have to go back to work

child labour!!!!

ross why you and Mattw is not answering about release date i think that you both are not going to give any answer on bigant forum you wrote nothing on this friday we are waiting and waiting for friday and when friday came you said nothing on this friday have to go back to work
When did he say that the release date would be announced on those Friday's, or any Friday? MattW doesn't know the answer. He doesn't work for Big Ant. Anyway, Ross said that it would be announced before February and that's a long way to go.

If Ross said "we're looking at a 18th February release", you and every other troll (not saying you are a troll) would have a go at him if they didn't get it out by then. TruBlu isn't back at work until the 16th either. Patience is a virtue or you could just check back here on 1st February?

I demand a release date from Matt too. As if not disclosing the release date wasn't enough, he has the nerve to hide on the big ant forum :mad Wouldn't surprise me if we find out Matt and Mike Fegan are the same person.

Of course I'm not answering, it's Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread