Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a dream that one day soon DBC14 would dominate the sport gaming world.......... I have a dream that someday soon DBC14 would bring great tears of joy ............................ I have a dream that soon we be shouting Released at last .. Released at last.. Thx Ross for releasing the game at last...

I'm away from mid-Feb to mid-March. I have a feeling this is the timeslot for the release. Is it inappropriate to take your PC with you on a holiday with the missus? I mean there has to be a get-out clause for DBC14 right?

I'm away from mid-Feb to mid-March. I have a feeling this is the timeslot for the release. Is it inappropriate to take your PC with you on a holiday with the missus? I mean there has to be a get-out clause for DBC14 right?

"GET OUT!" is the clause you're looking for, as in "and don't come back..." :yes

Unlikely, really, where's the emoticon for "oh early September"... Dutch you didn't sell that toaster did you? It's electrodes on testicles time.

All plugged in and ready to burn...............light crispy or dark crunchy?

----------

"GET OUT!" is the clause you're looking for, as in "and don't come back..." :yes

The only good clause is Santa Clause.....

Pssst! Pasty....how's life???!;)

I dont think any announcement will be made before january 15 as Tru Blu is on holiday till that date.

Welcome to the Release Date Q&A (*Updated* 2014 release) thread!

600px-tumbleweed-on-highway.jpg

foraging-Delaware-hens-rfs.jpg

brown_nose_new16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread