Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am also deleted,somebody did not view the image on phone so i deleted

----------

i am totally sorry wikipedia change again & again date

rdVTYLC.gif

Only release date I'm buying will be the one posted on top of this thread... until then we wait as these pages and pages of when is the release date is getting tiring :facepalm

join the club

the cool club!

Am I not turtley enough for turtle club?

Seeing as everybody else is having a shot at guessing the release date here's mine: 20th February 2014

PS: That SRI guy is hilarious! He's definitely been toking on a naveenccc roll up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right Bradman has 7 letters so it will release on the 7th and Don has 3 so March.

Of course unless we use a US calendar we're actually going to be waiting till the 3rd of July (Independence Day).

But Donald has 6 letters so maybe June? And Sir is 3. Aahh...

Right Bradman has 7 letters so it will release on the 7th and Don has 3 so March.

Of course unless we use a US calendar we're actually going to be waiting till the 3rd of July (Independence Day).

It's called Don Bradman Cricket 14 so maybe it will release in the 14th month of the year?

Don if we see the alphabetical order then
Don= 4 15 14.
So 15th of april 2014.

Or

DB14= 4 2 14
4th February 14.

This is so much fun.

Last edited:
Sorry for i come again. Please see Wikipedia Once again you all are Shocking. Wait more than half years to get the game. The game so advanced so late..late..late..

mate does wikipedia know better than the publisher? DBC 14 game developer is here! he said that we are going to know about the release date before February 2014.. and please improve your english..it's awful :facepalm

Dude, our Independence day is the Fourth of July ( 7/4), not third.

Hoped someone would bite. You celebrate the wrong day. Ask John Adams.

Anyhow I appear to have meant the second. I majored in US constitutional history but like 8 years ago :p

Had US history started by then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread