Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Don Bradman Cricket 2014 | Search Results - kalahari.com

I have pre ordered it from Kalahari.PS3 and Xbox price R659 and the PC version amounts to R469. According to the website estimated release date 28/03/2014.

Hey countryman,,,well I hope the date is very wrong as I would love to play the game by end Feb or early March latest,,,the pricing though doesn't bother me much as I have set aside R700, so I should be covered as long its in that region

Hey countryman,,,well I hope the date is very wrong as I would love to play the game by end Feb or early March latest,,,the pricing though doesn't bother me much as I have set aside R700, so I should be covered as long its in that region

I would not read to much into the estimated release date and yes the pricing seems decent.

Last edited:
I would like to correct my previous posts to another good thing about America: Sprint Car racing is also pretty cool and really fun to watch.

In fact; if anyone has a chance to ever go and see a short-track race (I know that they exist in Australia and the UK as well); I'd recommend it - they are really fun to go and see!

It is high for Australia, but I'm willing to bet pretty low in England. During the summer there was definitely talk about Cricket in my office, but now absolutely none!

Are you serious? No interest back a few months when you won the ashes? There is no talk now because you got smashed.....just like there was no talk when you beat Australia at home. Its only interesting when you win but it would be very high on the agenda of the winning country.

Are you serious? No interest back a few months when you won the ashes? There is no talk now because you got smashed.....just like there was no talk when you beat Australia at home. Its only interesting when you win but it would be very high on the agenda of the winning country.

plenty of talk about it in my office, all of the variety of "how can we be so shite so quickly"

T4tiUJD.jpg

plenty of talk about it in my office, all of the variety of "how can we be so shite so quickly"
If anything, our shiteness brings us together. All the talk last summer was "it's boring winning every time" and "I hope it's a close 3-2 or 2-2". Compare this to how Australia approached this Ashes, not taking their feets of our necks. I think I've had more conversations with people about this Ashes than the last one, and the games are on when normal people are sleeping. We generally seem to take some sort of dark pleasure out of losing 8 wickets for 10 runs and handing out caps like leaflets on a London high street.

----------

Re Snowy: Is there a way to place a picture on your ignore list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread