Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? No interest back a few months when you won the ashes? There is no talk now because you got smashed.....just like there was no talk when you beat Australia at home. Its only interesting when you win but it would be very high on the agenda of the winning country.

Its more that only 2 of us in the office are seriously into cricket (my boss and myself). We still talk about it (along the lines of oh we were truly shite). But the general "oh england are doing well at cricket" chat has gone. People are more into the football as well now.

Timing is obviously playing a factor here, only true cricket fans are willing to make the effort to watch the series in Aus as its at night and has to compete with football. In the summer (generally) it can take more of a center stage.

We generally seem to take some sort of dark pleasure out of losing 8 wickets for 10 runs

Reminds me of this a bit.

It's true though. I remember after the first test or two in the last series that everyone in England was basically a bit disappointed it wasn't seeming like more of a close contest. Contrast that with Australia since who have obviously taken great pleasure in absolutely annihilating us. Again.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I've always found interesting about this country is that the media hates everything about it. This is especially noticeable in the comparisons between the sport pages of the UK, US and Australian sports pages. The way that all of the Australian media ganged up against the England team and individuals in the squad may not have been the best thing to do and it got over the top at times, but it meant that Australia were a united front in general, making the whole tour unpleasant for England. Here, there would be some mild boasting after a 5-0, followed by the revelation that Joe Root had been seen swearing outside a nightclub and that the whole England team weren't very nice people. Then there would be talks about the series being boring because there was a big gulf in quality or a lack of class from spectators as we booed an Australian player who smashed their stumps down after a dodgy LBW.

And American's are American's.

To turn the Release Date question on its head.. I've got a question for you Ross..

How are you feeling at the moment as preparation for both the next stage in the media campaign and announcement of the release date, and furthermore the actual release date going? Are you positive? Hungry with anticipation?

...Lethargic? Rashy? Aroused? Hungry? Stimulated mentally?

To turn the Release Date question on its head.. I've got a question for you Ross..

How are you feeling at the moment as preparation for both the next stage in the media campaign and announcement of the release date, and furthermore the actual release date going? Are you positive? Hungry with anticipation?

I thought you were going to ask him to name 363 days on which it won't be released over the next year.

Although I like it very much, I've played the nets so much now that it's losing it novelty value. I need a new challenge, and soon.

Although I like it very much, I've played the nets so much now that it's losing it novelty value. I need a new challenge, and soon.

You got your money's worth then :)

xbox .com

have a look at this i found on xbox .com
Don Bradman Cricket 14
ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE: 1/10/2014
DEVELOPER: Big Ant Studios
PUBLISHER: Home Entertainment Suppliers Pty Ltd
GENRE: Sports & Recreation
FEATURES

Offline players 1 - 2
Dolby Digital
ONLINE FEATURES

Online multiplayer 1 - 2
Leaderboards
Voice chat
mmm a release date me thinks:yes

The game is releasing today guys. Big Ant simply forgot to announce it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread