Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Fanirama, they just have a chip on their shoulder because you guys dumped them, then beat the crap out of them and then built a better country :p

There is precisely one good thing about America; and that is IndyCar

I have suspicion release date will coincide with the South Africa - Australia Series in February

There is precisely one good thing about America; and that is IndyCar

The other good thing about the USA is that mostly Americans stay there, if it didn't exist they would be living with the rest of us* :p

*I have Americans in the family so I can make such racist fish comments with immunity.

It's called Don Bradman Cricket 14 so maybe it will release in the 14th month of the year?

yes, 14th month of 2013 = feb 2014.

----------

Hoped someone would bite. You celebrate the wrong day. Ask John Adams.

Anyhow I appear to have meant the second. I majored in US constitutional history but like 8 years ago :p

i was about to say i thought it was the second... i didn't major in US constitutional history i just read Bill Bryson's Made in America :)

"The Second Day of July 1776, will be the most memorable Epocha, in the History of America."

QZy7IjP.jpg

I just received an email from Bt Games SA,,,with a price of R605 and the date is TBA,,,is it the right price Ross?

If they will accept and honour a pre-order at that price, that's the price.

Has anyone in UK seen a pre order link yet?

@MattW,,,well I pre-ordered in July last year and they don't take the money until the game is out, then you can pay upon collection

If that's the price, I'm happy with it, infact I'd be happy to even pay R700 for this game

*good to hear from them after a while*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread