Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no noone have employed me ross said on last friday that nothing on this friday we have to go back to work on bigant forum

Ok then, just wait until the end of the month for a release date. Do you think you can do that?

There have been 50+ pages since I last read this thread :| Would someone be kind enough to tell me if there has been any significant development on the release date since the 'postponed to 2014' post ?

Give me your number and I'll call you when there's news.

God we are close, i can feel it in my bone(s)

ok so lets look at this rationally, 24 days left in january

and another 28 days for the month of feburuary

I reckon we are almost down to less than 50 days before we get our hands on this beauty, unfortunately it will be footy season.... im hoping my enthusiasm will stay with DBC14 whilst the mighty demons start there climb up the ladder!!

1 thing i will say tho, in my career mode, that 1st 50 is going to feel bloody good for the mighty Vics, and then the 1st 100, well i may just cream myself.....

Melbourne play football? Really? :p

PS: Perhaps they could switch to Cricket? England are still in town if the Dees need a pre-season morale boost :)

PPS: Would only take a couple of days out of their schedule, the Dees would probably only need to bat once, could fit it in between Tuesday/Thursday training at the G.

Last edited:
I would imagine an announcement will be made in the next fortnight with around a 4-6 week lead in. Looking at first Friday of March imo

Days will become weeks which will become months and then it will be Dec 2014 and this same thing will continue? It WILL release in 2014 statements will be made and then voila it is 2015.

Who knows. Unlikely, but it does seem that the game might release within the next month or two.

Melbourne play football? Really? :p

PS: Perhaps they could switch to Cricket? England are still in town if the Dees need a pre-season morale boost :)

PPS: Would only take a couple of days out of their schedule, the Dees would probably only need to bat once, could fit it in between Tuesday/Thursday training at the G.

Trash talk boss, i like it

it would probaly hurt more if your side actually finished in the Top 8 last year instead of getting in by default!!!

Days will become weeks which will become months and then it will be Dec 2014 and this same thing will continue? It WILL release in 2014 statements will be made and then voila it is 2015.

Who knows. Unlikely, but it does seem that the game might release within the next month or two.

Unlikely, really, where's the emoticon for "oh early September"... Dutch you didn't sell that toaster did you? It's electrodes on testicles time.

----------

Trash talk boss, i like it

it would probaly hurt more if your side actually finished in the Top 8 last year instead of getting in by default!!!

I wish we didn't, would have got to play you guys twice this year :p

PS: I do hope you guys pull it together, too many Dees fans as friends and it's just way too sad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread