Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no cricket in the UK on free-to-air TV.

That's shocking and doesn't make any sense really. Only reason I can assume is they want to cash in on the interest shown toward the sport.

Has ITV4 stopped showing live IPL games?! I am behind the times!

Not sure how long they have the rights for it but I know for sure that this seasons IPL is definitely being shown on ITV4. I can sit and watch it but what really fooks me off is the constant adverts after EVERY over and they're normally the same ones.

I think most people should be grateful that they didn't watch the ashes series.
Only Sky subscribers saw how embarrassing our team was.
Some could watch it on Pick, a free to air highlights package that nobody seemed to release was available, mainly because it was on one of the obscure Freeview channels owned by Sky. We also have the pleasures of getting Geoffrey Boycott, Mark Nicholas and Michael Vaughan all commentating on the same show for Channel 5 highlights. The mute button is a pretty useful one in that situation.

Geoffrey Boycott, Mark Nicholas and Michael Vaughan all commentating on the same show for Channel 5 highlights. The mute button is a pretty useful one in that situation.

Not a fan of old Boycott? He's my personal favourite, says it how it is and takes no prisoners. Would love for him to be in a future cricket game commentating.

@BigAntStudios posted that if release date is not announced before february then he told that dbc might face problems like ashes cricket 2013
No he didn't. You've turned Ross saying that it would be announced before February unless something awful happened, to Ross saying that, if it wasn't announced before February, the game was buggy, wasn't even a remotely finished product and faces the possibility of a massive discount and cancellation, whereas none of those things are true or possible. No matter what you meant about it being like Ashes Cricket 2013, you are wrong.

This is what Ross actually said:

"I can't be drawn on the release date other than to say if you don't know the exact date by February then something more calamitous than the Ashes 2013 release will have had to occur."

"I can't be drawn on the release date other than to say if you don't know the exact date by February then something more calamitous than the Ashes 2013 release will have had to occur."
I hold my hands up slightly. But I don't think it's possible for the game to end up anywhere near the calamity of Ashes as this is a finished, unbuggy game. I believe Ross may have meant something calamitous to stop the release date announcement, rather than the actual game or company being at fault, which is what venkniralac implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread