Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MattW, how many players max in an offline co-op mode?

And, can SweetFX be used with the game? I mean, not all games are completely compatible with the plugin...just out of curiosity.
I'm sure you guys will provide us with some good color correction ingame... :D

Was everyone playing multiplayer expect when you went into career mode?
Yeah, it was only by the luck that most people didn't really notice the third console at the back of the store that people weren't crowding around to play it as well, lots of people there and everyone was willing to give others a shot on it, trying out the controls and occasionally swapping games to see all the different modes/teams.

Possibly a good thing given the bad build on the third machine.

I wonder why games don't come to the PC?

PS: My understanding is that PC Controllers are hard to pirate.

DBC 14 has online features that other cricket games didn't have. Specially with pc game providers like steam Piracy can be decreased for this game.

No discussion of piracy or illegal versions of the game please. It will lead to an instant ban.
Big ant studios has done a great job till now, and we should show our support, not disrespect them.

The only time I pirate lately is in Assassin's Creed IV... So I pirate every damn day. I Pirate good.

No disrespect intended towards Somali's

tru blu coming back on 15, ca update this week so i expect something within a week regarding release date :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread