Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that was my hunch... but also i was genuinely surprised that Ross said the date isn't set. and we have no reason to doubt him so I am not calling shenanigans - just that if we are a month or two to release, i am genuinely surprised it's not "set".

so i just wondered if there is a smaller window that was their main range.

i assume they already have at least a given week, if not day that is their working assumption because i am sure they have to have stuff planned in advance, just that is not inked in/official and therefore not set.

not that it really matters. i am just interested in how these things work. like when he says it's not set, is he saying it really could be any day between now and dec 31st, or is it more a case of yeah we have a four week window, still working out the optimal activity... or is it "yeah it was a six week window, now we've narrowed it to a 3 week window" - and as i say i'm interested in terms of a "how are such products taken to market" point of view, not a "yeah you've given me bobblehead, a university cap, lots of info and a cool app to play around with but i want MORE, dammit!"

on an unrelated note, i have just really got my first chance to play around with the CA update - been linking some players etc. it's amazing, great depth. am keen to look more - still haven't looked at the field editor!

just one thing - i couldn't see how to set a player role?

Direct from The Ministry of Truth

The two sets of brothers who will have a key part to play at Lord's for Rockhampton | This is Bristol

Members of Sunday's winning team are to be depicted as players in a video game produced by event sponsors 505 Games. Their official Ashes Cricket 2013 game was released in June, and will be updated after the winter series Down Under, with players from Rockhampton or Cleator being immortalised in the process.

Minitrue also confirmed that the "all of the features and more" that were part of the "reveal all in early September" spectacular have been extremely well received and have led to record sales.

Last edited:
No one complains about the delays after the game has been released. Keep that point in mind guys. How many of you threw hissy fits when GTA V was delayed? How many of you still care about that delay now that the game is in your hands?

Reckon we'd all live a bit longer if we let the little things slide on by.

Ross when is the game going to be released!?!

I thought as one of the newbies it's my right to post this qn. :lol

So far so good.

Ross when is the game going to be released!?!

I thought as one of the newbies it's my right to post this qn. :lol

So far so good.

As a newbie there is no doubt you will be "read your rights" at some point, we all have :)

As a newbie there is no doubt you will be "read your rights" at some point, we all have :)

"Mods have a right to ban me. Anything I say could and will be used again me in a section of mods."

Last edited:
I already like Gamer22. Way to win my heart, buddy.

I already like Gamer22. Way to win my heart, buddy.

Trying to make me jealous Biggs.:lol:p

Release date this and release date that, the playsessions are more important for me at the moment, god it's almost October and where has this year gone.

PS Ross do you think ashes 2013 is making you wait to like punish you or they are dust ?:spy

I'm not usually one for inside baseball, but the irony is Ross has been the only consistent voice of reason regarding the Ashes product since Chief rode off into the sunset... so... heard anything lately?

Trying to make me jealous Biggs.:lol:p

Release date this and release date that, the playsessions are more important for me at the moment, god it's almost October and where has this year gone.

PS Ross do you think ashes 2013 is making you wait to like punish you or they are dust ?:spy

are you going to the play session when it's announced?

What about a google hangout (or group Skype), where we can all yell at the screen and shout things at Mikey while he takes us through a play session?

I'm not usually one for inside baseball, but the irony is Ross has been the only consistent voice of reason regarding the Ashes product since Chief rode off into the sunset... so... heard anything lately?

I hear things all the time, however, despite what some people say about me, I have only said things that I knew were likely true, batting 100 and would like to keep it that way :p

Today, I hold the same view as I did in April leading up to 21st June release. I haven't weighed in because I don't need too, there are only so many times you can go to the well... this guy says it best:

If the game releases in November it will be because it passed submission, not because it is ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread