Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear things all the time, however, despite what some people say about me, I have only said things that I knew were likely true, batting 100 and would like to keep it that way :p
:) And for that, in the early days of DBC14's social bloom, it always made me wonder was Ross someone owning both the companies :eek: and making two cricket games at once? :p .. You've always been so right... :thumbs

And about the other title i must quote you again:
Direct from Trickstar HQ The Ministry of Truth
Thanks a lot, As that's the best name ever given to them, The Ministry of Truth, and am peacefully going to mention them that way, *sigh .. It always seemed horrid to pronounce the name of HeWhoMustNotBeNamed since the days of Harry Potter..

If the game releases in November it will be because it passed submission, not because it is ready.
And If, just if the game releases in October, it'll be the same reason i suppose? :rolleyes

Ross , make dis game release asap we really want to enjoy gaming season.:yes
dnt delay now, every cricket fan is waiting for this ultimate cricket game .
:cheers:cheers

I remember Ross sometime ago mentioning that it wuld be madness to start the marketing campaign during the football season.

The AFL grand final is this weekend and the NRL grand final is the weekend after (signalling the end of the major footballing season here in Oz).

I suspect it will be after that time that the promotion and marketing machine will get into full swing.

Which assuming a month of marketing before release; seems to imply an early to mid November release rate.

Hmm... another game I know is apparently releasing in November...

Assassins Creed 4

Is the reason Ross isnt giving out release date just yet, because if he does Ashes will try release before his game.
Like that would make any difference coz Bradman is the only cricket game im buying.:yes

Is the reason Ross isnt giving out release date just yet, because if he does Ashes will try release before his game.
Like that would make any difference coz Bradman is the only cricket game im buying.:yes

Rest assured, it won't be end of September as we are now making good progress on all fronts. I'll co-ordinate with our publisher 505 Games and get back to you on this ASAP. Thanks for all your patience throughout August :yes

I have no idea what they are doing... do you?

Off Topic, a little bit, but here in Melbourne the last Saturday in September is a very famous date and it is the most anticipated for the year, everyone is reminded all winter long that the only thing that matters is this Saturday, and of course there's many a song written with that theme. Here's some footy for you from 30+ years ago, keep your eyes on the boys in Navy Blue :)

Anyway, there's no conspiracy, the date is just not set yet, we don't have a license to work too so we can be flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola everyone... what's crackin'...

Ross you played this game , right ? How would you rate it out of 10 (in sense of not just a cricket game but just a casual game) e.x I would rate splinter cell blacklist 9.0 out of 10

or more :)

----------

How could I possibly rate it out of ten? I'm a little biased :)

What would you rate each of the previous Cricket games?

I think it's best you send me a copy and I'll rate it for you...

Please post to:

Biggs C/o of MattW's lawn
Next to the abandoned Hungry Jacks,
Melbourne, Vic

Hmm Interesting
Brian Lara 1996=7
Brian Lara 1999=9
Cricket 2002=6
Cricket 2004=7
Cricket 2005=5
Cricket 2007= 6
Ashes 2009= 7
ICC 2010=7.5

Last edited:
I can't understand how anyone could like Lara 96 except those confusing it with BLC 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread