Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread is ok as it is the one I will announce the date in.

It also attempts to trap the pointless release questions in one place.

I was just pointing it out, as newbies come here and ask for release dates straight away, so such a change'd be good... Nevertheless, we've done so much to keep people informed, and more effort is really not worth it...

Don't know what they will do after knowing the release date. will they do time travel, reach that date and play the game.

It is already told that game will be here in 2013 and before the other game (if) releases.

I was just pointing it out, as newbies come here and ask for release dates straight away...

Yeah, we should totally pander to the lowest common denominator... :rolleyes

It's a lot easier for new folk to read the first post in this thread and "get it".

off topic: friends and my well wishers, tomorrow i am going to face the inter service selection board (ISSB) bangladesh airforce..please do pray for me!!

I'm sure when we have the game out there where will be the "when's the sequel" posts....

----------

Btw once more for the record - the release date has not been set. Really, really pointless to ask....

That is WHEN you have the game out. Let's not look too far forward just yet. :)

Screw the cash-grab sequel... I'm looking forward to Don Bradman Cricket 2020 on the Apple iPlay Next Next Next Generation console...

Btw once more for the record - the release date has not been set. Really, really pointless to ask....

are we allowed to ask if the range has got any narrower? by which i mean your actual range, rather than obviously as time passes we get closer to the release so that range gets narrower... if you know what i mean ;)

because i believe - could be wrong - you said you had a range set, just not the date in that range?

He's already told us that. The range is "before Dec 31st 2013"

It'll be October, mate. Mid Nov at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread