Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA 5 so tempting but i will wait for don bradman cricket 14, heard about this game since i was going to pre order ashes 2013 then i heard about the delay debacle. Now its 100% i am waiting for the moment this game is on amazon i will pre order the game.

Waiting with high anticipations for the release. I bet that this game will be the greatest cricket game for all time. :thumbs

If this game is in the uk shops before November 1st then I promise to become Biggs' number 1 fan.

I'll get the Avatar ready for ya...

GTA 5 so tempting but i will wait for don bradman cricket 14, heard about this game since i was going to pre order ashes 2013 then i heard about the delay debacle. Now its 100% i am waiting for the moment this game is on amazon i will pre order the game.

The wait just kills me, having to check the threads and posts every hour, hoping to see something,,,I decided to get GTA V today, it'll sure kill time, DBC14 is the next game I'm getting

The wait just kills me, having to check the threads and posts every hour, hoping to see something,,,I decided to get GTA V today, it'll sure kill time, DBC14 is the next game I'm getting

I think a lot of people have lost interest in checking the forum hoping for something...we can't see anything until AC2013 show us anything that's the rules lol

I think a lot of people...

Wrong.

Hey G4AD... You're welcome:

attachment.php

[/StolenJokeFromIntisar]

Attachments

• No1Fan.gif
    No1Fan.gif
    147.4 KB · Views: 240
I've been waiting my whole life for some famed Ullah Khan prose...

Avatar size if someone really wants to embarrass themselves in my the honor...

attachment.php

Attachments

• No1Fan-Avatar.gif
    No1Fan-Avatar.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 194
Photoshop skills, wicked sense of humor
If you don?t get it, you will grow a brain tumor

Biggs has got It all, yet so humble
Even mighty Ross was forced to crumble

All his jokes original, nothing ever fake
From controller to Gayle, Co9 to cake

Defender of the weak, pirate?s nightmare
Cross the kiwi shores arrr, they never dare

I am out of prose, my stocks run dry
Stopping right here before I make you cry

This thread has peaked... it's all downhill from here.

Ashes Cricket 2013 ?@ashescricket13 2h

@Seko_Mthethwa The game is scheduled for global release in November.
View conversation

Well humor is not for everyone. Some guys do not get it.

----------

Ah good it got deleted.

----------

I got a lot of poetry yet Ross. Reveal the release date before I continue on this path of destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread