Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, it is really silly that people want to pirate the game because they are not released in the time people wish to be. We fail to understand - 1) Anyone cannot just release the game because we wish to get it released immediately beyond all the factors of publishers and, 2) Continuous/regular communication and updates from developers is big win for us considering that we did not have any better game since IC 2010.

Good thing that Ross did not visit PC and give updates during the start of development which might have made the developers to loose interest with some of the impatience shown. :p

Anyone else able to bath as wonderfully as I in the irony of people talking about pirating games in the release date thread? Anyone? Bueller? Further proof you should need to have to apply for a license to breed.

come on Biggs, this is a perfectly reasonable thread to discuss piracy - the poor chickens want to know when they can start stealing! ;)

Anyone else able to bath as wonderfully as I in the irony of people talking about pirating games in the release date thread? Anyone? Bueller? Further proof you should need to have to apply for a license to breed.

We have discussed everything not related to release date in this thread, be it dutch's business trip or licensing issues.

He already has:

The game will be here in 2013.

...but if you need to know more, it'll be a date based off the widely used Gregorian calendar sometime between now and the end of the year, but most likely in October some time when the cricket season begins in Australia. For more information, please google "lion mane hat for cats"

I hope this game is released close to the second Equorum probatio

I'm hopeful of a release tomorrow. I will go to the games shop and see if its in stock. I will let you guys know.
can I catch any gullible fish?

is the game actually ready to be released...is bigant simply playing head games with ac2013

so are final touch ups being made or is it simply the marketing, distribution etc. decisions being made now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread