Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using that logic then, you just steal everything that you don't want to pay for.

Classy.

There are other things that 'force you to pay that much' - the law, general morals/ethics, not being a selfish brat etc etc

Dont use that much of your brain bro because your logic is wrong. :facepalm

I said that I spend my money on the things which worth. Tell me whether you will buy a chips packet of Rs 20 or the same chips packet of Rs 20000?

Why I will buy a game of rs 4000 (DBC 14) and not of rs 1500 (AC13)? If I can buy DBC14, then I can even buy AC13 as well but I don't want to waste my money on AC13.
TBH in mid june, I placed my order for AC13 even after seeing that horrible screenshots + no gameplay or trailers or atleast teaser but what I got?

That's why I am not interested to buy this and will think whether I should dowload a torrent or not. :rolleyes

Some people will never learn. You cannot force people to buy games legitimately. Anyone who is old enough to use internet can easily understand the severe consequences of piracy. There's literally on reason for anyone to pirate something. Those, for whom the prices are too high should understand that developers invest heaps of money and effort in making games and they deserve to be rewarded with money for their work.

Dont use that much of your brain bro because your logic is wrong. :facepalm

I said that I spend my money on the things which worth. Tell me whether you will buy a chips packet of Rs 20 or the same chips packet of Rs 20000?

Why I will buy a game of rs 4000 (DBC 14) and not of rs 1500 (AC13)? If I can buy DBC14, then I can even buy AC13 as well but I don't want to waste my money on AC13.
TBH in mid june, I placed my order for AC13 even after seeing that horrible screenshots + no gameplay or trailers or atleast teaser but what I got?

That's why I am not interested to buy this and will think whether I should dowload a torrent or not. :rolleyes

Ok so if you don't buy the game, then you shouldn't get to play it. Simple. If you want to play it, buy it.

Some people will never learn. You cannot force people to buy games legitimately. Anyone who is old enough to use internet can easily understand the severe consequences of piracy. There's literally on reason for anyone to pirate something. Those, for whom the prices are too high should understand that developers invest heaps of money and effort in making games and they deserve to be rewarded with money for their work.

If someone can't afford a video game, then they shouldn't be playing them

And another thing....if the game isn't 'good enough to pay for'....then why would you even want to play it? Wouldn't you rather play the game which you are apprently going to buy legally?

Because I want to check what improvements they have done because of which they delayed the release date by almost 4-5 months and whether my decision was right to buy the game or not + it will be a passtime for me before DBC 14. If DBC 14 is coming first, then I don't give damn about AC13.

That's why I am not interested to buy this and will think whether I should dowload a torrent or not.
To which the answer is no.

If it costs a certain amount to make a packet of chips, and you like chips enough to spend months on a chips forum discussing the upcoming release of a new packet of chips, and like the brand of chips on Facebook, and keep wanting new pictures and videos of that new type of chip packet then yes - once they come out you should either go without that packet of chips or pay for it. You don't go to the store and take it.

Because I want to check what improvements they have done because of which they delayed the release date by almost 4-5 months and whether my decision was right to buy the game or not + it will be a passtime for me before DBC 14. If DBC 14 is coming first, then I don't give damn about AC13.

This point is moot then - DBC14 is coming first.

But you know how else you can 'check the improvements'? Maybe read a forum or watch some videos. It isn't difficult. Stop trying to justify your shitty actions when there are far more reasonable actions to take to achieve the same outcome.

Wait, so let me get this straight. Someone that Ross gave a screenshot of themselves in the game (which Ross did not have to do) is openly admitting to wanting to pirate to game "to see if it is worth buying"?

Wow. That's all I can say.

Wait, so let me get this straight. Someone that Ross gave a screenshot of themselves in the game (which Ross did not have to do) is openly admitting to wanting to pirate to game "to see if it is worth buying"?

Not quite - he is saying he will pirate Ashes Cricket 13

He is pirating the Ashes one, not DBC.

Still, that's not a nice thing to do.

Don't do this to the developers and people behind a game. They have put in so much effort over many years developing a game. Everyone strive hard to give a good game.

If you don't like a game, don't play it. It is as simple as it is.

Surely we can find a guy that we can get to hack rishabh and other thieves like him and completely destroy/wipe/whatever from their computer.

Sure, two wrongs don't make a right but I don't even care about these people that come out and publicly admit to pirating. (or those that don't come out)

just asking, is this game still heading for the before october release? :(

No. The 'Before October' statement was made when Ashes Cricket 13 was still going to meet its initial release date. Because that game got delayed, circumstances changed and 'Before October' changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread