Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross, do you have future plans to bring this game to the mobile world. Like releasing it for ios and Android. May be next iteration.

What about 2K games...

2K have only ever made American sports games (NFL/NBA/NHL/MLB/NCAA Basketball) or sports big in the states as well as around the world (tennis) - I doubt that cricket is on their agenda any time soon!

e: plus; I'm sure that their sports ganes are all developed in-house; but I'm not sure about that!

Still nothing... flinging hell guys what a joke

What are you expecting? It's been made clear that the release date is partly dependant on whether or not AC13 is able to be released.
Isn't October/November good idea? Don't see what difference an exact day would make.

No matter how many bobbleheads and scary heads you post ross you will never get away without answering 'Whats the release date of dbc14'. This question will haunt you until you give a release date. Et cetera, et cetera! Hoping to keep the thread alive.

Last edited:
What are you expecting? It's been made clear that the release date is partly dependant on whether or not AC13 is able to be released.
Isn't October/November good idea? Don't see what difference an exact day would make.

I don't get the point in it though? If AC13 comes out then to the average person who has played it will tell their friends 'that new cricket game is shite' the average person wont note the difference between the two brands. They're better off getting it out there asap and having people talk about their game being good.

Waiting for others is pointless. I am waiting for someone else to release their cancer cure before I release mine.

DBC 14 will be released in October or December this year according to my understanding on the other hand Big Ant is not telling us the release date because they don't want to release their game on the same day of AC 13 or any where near to AC 13 release date so they want to make sure they know the exact release date of AC 13 the logic is simple ;)

Last edited:
I don't get the point in it though? If AC13 comes out then to the average person who has played it will tell their friends 'that new cricket game is shite' the average person wont note the difference between the two brands. They're better off getting it out there asap and having people talk about their game being good.

Waiting for others is pointless. I am waiting for someone else to release their cancer cure before I release mine.

DB14 is going to release first. They just won't commit to a release date until they know if they have a competitor or not. As Ross has hinted they will be releasing once the Australian cricket season starts. If AC13 is delayed/cancelled there might be a slight delay in the DB14 release (possibly to try and pick up sponsors/licenses) but not a significant one.

Yeah, the quality of the sledging on here has really dropped... I'm losing interest in it...

I like your comment a few weeks ago about finding those folk that could 'stay the journey'... That was a perfect sentiment.

What would you kids prefer, a definite release date but no videos, screenshots, first-hand information on the game mechanics?

Or what we currently have, which is a reasonable idea of the release date and lots of material to keep up the interest.

He makes a valid point. *IRONY KLAXON*

(And TWO people liked this???)

Attachments

• Images.jpg
    Images.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 95
I've cracked....blinked first. Have bought Madden 25. The wait for DB14 is playing on my mind. Playing it now. So that is now a horse racing game and jocks in armour game that I am playing while I'm waiting for DB 14 to be released....costing me a fortune!!!

He makes a valid point. *IRONY KLAXON*

(And TWO people liked this???)

Obviously what do you expect from someone who makes a pre-order and then on release date, he gets a message that game is delayed just because the game owners want to improve it but they don't have time to atleast tell you about the delay.

If things will be delayed, people will lose their patience & interest and will try to download torrents and after downloading, if game is not good then he will spread the news regarding this and no one will buy that game. If game is good, then people will ask to send him the downloaded files which means again you will get nothing. :rolleyes

Why people will spend money for nothing?

AC13 has disappointed us without giving us updates. We wanted a trailer and you gave us just a 2 second video + 5 screenshots?? :lol

I am saying this publicly that I won't buy AC13 and you know the reason but will download. On the other hand, I will definitely spend my savings on DBC14. :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread