Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classification isn't a good measure of whether something is complete, it just is one barrier to a release.

Yes it is, the other game had approval in March or April and it was released shortly after.

so are final touch ups being made...

Think of it like this; Before Ross puts on his lipstick, hitches his skirt up and goes walking the streets after dark looking for dollar bills, he's first got to make sure he's got his mobile phone charged up and the cat fed. That's around about the status of the game right now... he's just about done feeding the cat...

I hope it releases today

It'd be quite impressive if Ross was able to not announce the release date of the game until the day that it releases. I know he's talking about a short marketing window before release; but not that short...

my hope/hunch is the big CA update on friday will either coincide with or be the prelude to the release date announcement.

i guess they will want to ensure the CA update is out and stable for everyone first so maybe a release date announcement early next week? (where "early next week" is hopefully a more stable definition than "early september" in the trickstar/505 universe)

There's already been a bunch of official trailers... I would imagine there would be a big 'look at all our toys' kinda deal around release announcement time as well.

Hey Ross, Are there any special activities I mean releases to be released this week?:) I won't be online for this week because of my school's sportsmeet.:yes I'll just on my computer to download the update of CA:yes. other than that is there any more upcoming things this week?

Hey Ross, Are there any special activities I mean releases to be released this week?:) I won't be online for this week because of my school's sportsmeet.:yes I'll just on my computer to download the update of CA:yes. other than that is there any more upcoming things this week?

Ross said no for the moment unless trickstar reveal something would be my guess and that's as likely as snow falling in cairns tomorrow.:eek:

Moght be wrong, but didn't cheif say you have to get a certification before going through submission process? In that case I am assuming it has just been submitted recently.

Moght be wrong, but didn't cheif say you have to get a certification before going through submission process? In that case I am assuming it has just been submitted recently.

No. Although that certification just went public, it doesn't mean they haven't had it a long time before now: you can apply for that once you're pretty much content complete. So they may already be through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread