Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sure are you that DB14 is ready?? Has Ross confirmed it??
As much as I'm looking forward to playin the game I personally don't feel I'm suffering due to its lack of release date! It will be ready wen its ready!

The game is confirmed to be completely ready. The console version has been locked down as well.

The rankings are a bit odd... It's hard to compare them all as equals as they're all different generations and different features. I would say for best all-round cricket game for it's time; Features 5, Game play 7 and Technology 8 it would be AC09 by a good margin. For it's time, EA without patches was loaded with features but a bit of a mess and not nearly the variety of AC09, so 8, 6 and 5 respectively for EA07. One of the best titles, for it's time, was Warne 99 but I haven't played it for a long, long time so couldn't fairly rate it.

BLC 99 was too good for its time both in terms of gameplay and fun factor. Remember playing against my opponent on the same keyboard.

Of course with time, technology advanced and mechanics and graphics got better, but BLC 99 still stays in the top 3 for me when it comes to gameplay.

How come no one is mentioning "Arnies Armchair Cricket" on C64?

This week I've spent the money I set aside for this game. Bought myself a different Xbox title and a new guitar. You've missed out on a customer here. Would it even be that to have announced a date. Announcing the date doesn't need a full on media campaign but it starts to collect preorders and gives you and the customers a target to aim towards.

Feeling very let down by cricket game developers this year, a feeling which is all too familiar...

This week I've spent the money I set aside for this game. Bought myself a different Xbox title and a new guitar. You've missed out on a customer here. Would it even be that to have announced a date. Announcing the date doesn't need a full on media campaign but it starts to collect preorders and gives you and the customers a target to aim towards.

Feeling very let down by cricket game developers this year, a feeling which is all too familiar...

How can they announce a date which they haven't decided on yet?

You had a target to aim towards - October, November or December 2013. Another example of petulance and self-entitlement being caused by a severe lack of patience. Feeling let down? They've delivered on their promises so far - you can't expect anything more than that.

How can they announce a date which they haven't decided on yet?

You had a target to aim towards - October, November or December 2013. Another example of petulance and self-entitlement being caused by a severe lack of patience. Feeling let down? They've delivered on their promises so far - you can't expect anything more than that.

They've gone on plenty of times about how the game is finished. Is it that hard to say its out in November? No, instead we just have the same ---- over and over about how they are waiting for the right moment. Don't release any information then? For a company who say they aren't marketing they have dragged this out for so long that all the information is out there except the release date.

I may only have been one customer but im sure I am not the only one. Adios.

What Ross has explicitly mentioned so far:
"The game is going to be released in 2013" That means the game is going to be for sure released within 3 months 6 days.

What Ross has implied so far
likely to be released in Oct or Nov.
October is almost here and November isn't far away either. When you have such a small release date window to look forward to, I am not sure what difference a precise release date would make? Say If Ross says game would be released on Oct 30th, how much difference it would make then the anticipated oct/nov release date?

Please cut your bs, you're fooling no one here.

I reckon you will still buy it! Really guys not sure why the hate. You have to understand this is a business and there is certain marketing strategies. It would be silly to have an announcement in Australia at the moment as all the focus is on the two football codes.

The most business sense would be to wait until these are over and announce the date with marketing. Once the football finishes all Aussies turn there attention to cricket and the ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread