Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've gone on plenty of times about how the game is finished. Is it that hard to say its out in November? No, instead we just have the same ---- over and over about how they are waiting for the right moment. Don't release any information then? For a company who say they aren't marketing they have dragged this out for so long that all the information is out there except the release date.

I may only have been one customer but im sure I am not the only one. Adios.

Yeah you're not, DBC are funny team first they had a release date then he got scared of mike fegan, then the playtest news went unwarranted now they're sitting on the game apparently because it's football season even though he said that UK will be the biggest market lol....

yo maybe you should wait till next summer as it's football season here too hehehe

Yeah you're not, DBC are funny team first they had a release date then he got scared of mike fegan, then the playtest news went unwarranted now they're sitting on the game apparently because it's football season even though he said that UK will be the biggest market lol....

yo maybe you should wait till next summer as it's football season here too hehehe

Factually incorrect on just about every level

Lol, 'scared'.

With game like this belonging to a potential threat of other regular publishers - obviously the word 'release' means so many things and so many factors. It's just like not releasing new pens & pencils in the market on the fly. There are every chance of failure we might see in this product when all the users started using it( am not saying it is - just saying it might ) as its done from scratch. Every valuable time Ross's team spend now with QA in this period contributes so much to the usability later. This is just my view though.

:P No they did have a release date and he did say uk will be the biggest market.....and he did get scared of mike fegan

total BS on all fronts, you lost? Wrong thread?

----------

This week I've spent the money I set aside for this game. Bought myself a different Xbox title and a new guitar. You've missed out on a customer here. Would it even be that to have announced a date. Announcing the date doesn't need a full on media campaign but it starts to collect preorders and gives you and the customers a target to aim towards.

Feeling very let down by cricket game developers this year, a feeling which is all too familiar...

Thank god for that, wondering how I could keep the game from you... One less coffee for me but then not having to read any more of your posts will be worth it, assuming that you now won't be posting because you have no interest, bye.

How can they announce a date which they haven't decided on yet?

You had a target to aim towards - October, November or December 2013. Another example of petulance and self-entitlement being caused by a severe lack of patience. Feeling let down? They've delivered on their promises so far - you can't expect anything more than that.

Keep dreaming u will never get it bcz it's will be cancel

This is still my favourite thread. 63 pages of talking about nothing... even Seinfeld couldn't do it that well.

I'm always very amused by those who think they know about game development, marketing and economics better than those people that do it for, well, you know... a job.

Not that I have any idea, but I know enough to realise I don't know anything.

Last edited:
You know the most important thing...

total BS on all fronts, you lost? Wrong thread?

----------

Thank god for that, wondering how I could keep the game from you... One less coffee for me but then not having to read any more of your posts will be worth it, assuming that you now won't be posting because you have no interest, bye.

Yeah you said it man you said we have release date it may differ a week back or forth. But then Mike Fegan the release date ghost appeared...you said it DUDE

Yeah you said it man you said we have release date it may differ a week back or forth. But then Mike Fegan the release date ghost appeared...you said it DUDE

DUDE, Never gave a release date DUDE.

yeah DUDE... I said Australia would be the most profitable market, I said that DUDE. Fact DUDE, fact.

DUDE, Never gave a release date DUDE.

yeah DUDE... I said Australia would be the most profitable market, I said that DUDE. Fact DUDE, fact.

I never said you gave a date dude, you said you had a date set (not public) but then that fegan came with his turd and the smell stung your nose pretty hard and yeah you are right you said uk and aus my bad dude :thumbs

I never said you gave a date dude, you said you had a date set (not public) but then that fegan came with his turd and the smell stung your nose pretty hard and yeah you are right you said uk and aus my bad dude :thumbs

No, he said they had an idea of when they would like to release/aim to release. This 'target' changed because competitive circumstances changed. He has been extremely consistent in saying they have never had a set date, internal or external

It is almost as if people can't/don't want to read

As above, we had dates in mind but they were flexible, indeed very flexible when the competition cancelled their June 21st, July, and August dates.

I thank you for acknowledging the Australia statement - so rarely done on here to the point that I didn't expect that at all :thumbs:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread