Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone just say he decided to buy a guitar with the money he was intending to spend on a video game? LOL

I just want to know when his album is releasing as I am losing interest fast.... damn... just lost interest and now I have already and spent the money I had saved up for it on a tea cosy.... you lost a customer buddy and I don't think I was the only one!

first post in planetcricket. my birthday is in oct. i hope this game will come up as a big surprise for me as a birthday gift.:noway

cos the game isnt out i spent my money on drugs.... thanks ross now i have no future...

You're all morons. I just torrented the game and spent the money on cake.

You're all morons. I just torrented the game and spent the money on cake.

Morons? MORONS? HAHAHA i uploaded that torrent and put a virus on your computer. How do you like them apples? or Oranges? Or Cake?

Anyway havent been on here in a while really... Absolutely impressed with the new CA update, its amazing, love the field editor too. Very good indeed.

Ahhh, so that's why I keep getting pop-ups of Barmy swinging left and right, all naked on a wrecking ball...

Ahhh, so that's why I keep getting pop-ups of Barmy swinging left and right, all naked on a wrecking ball...

I wish I got the Barmy one, someone put one of...dare I say it....something called a 'Miley Cyrus Virus' much the same except theres a nasty disease ridden filthy creature on this wrecking ball...poor wrecking ball.

You haven't had your computer infected until you've seen Barmy twerk. Some things cannot be unseen.

My guess is this, there are 2 plans, if AC releases in Nov we'll see DBC in late oct, if AC gets delayed/cancelled, DBC will be timed for maximum profit around ashes tour/xmas, maybe late nov?
It's check mate if you ask me ;-)

My guess is this, there are 2 plans, if AC releases in Nov we'll see DBC in late oct, if AC gets delayed/cancelled, DBC will be timed for maximum profit around ashes tour/xmas, maybe late nov?
It's check mate if you ask me ;-)

Ross talked about as early as possible during the Australian Cricket Season - certainly won't be waiting until December

What does UbiSoft have to do with this?

What does UbiSoft have to do with this?

77martyr referred to "AC" in the context of Ashes Cricket 13. Orangezb saw it as an opportunity to refer to AC as also meaning Assassins Creed which was developed by UbiSoft etc etc you get the point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread