Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Tru Blu - the publisher that actually matters here, frequently releases games with the release date only confirmed a few weeks before the release date.

Maybe but there is very narrow chance for big titles like watch dogs and AC to get delayed... Blacklist came on time too.

yep, big title like GTA V are always on time.....

not UBISOFT, ROCKSTAR, or any of this has anything to do with our Cricket game... but then, that is why I started this thread... get all of the useless posts in one place :p

Pretty much all posts related to the release date of either product are reasonably pointless....

i have basically no patience, i want this game now, but realise i am not getting it for another month-6 weeks at least so am doing a frank costanza style "serenity now" to try and help me... it's not working much though.

I have got a personal problem. I have to apply for annual leave and I plan on doing it around release time. That should not dictate the release policy of developers but it sure as hell is a problem for me. Otherwise waiting for a month or two is no big deal when you have waited for 15 years or so for a decent cricket game to arrive.

Last edited:
I have got a personal problem. I have to apply for annual leave and I plan on doing it around release time. That should not dictate the release policy of developers but it sure as hell is a problem for me. Otherwise waiting for a month or two is no big deal when you have waited for 15 years or so for a decent cricket game to arrive.

my annual leave for the year is pretty much already taken up but i plan on "shirking from home" on release day

U can release whenever u guys want it. But I think DB cricket 14 needs to keep itself updated...not just CA alone. There must be a few more videos/screenshots and if possible a small demo even if its only 1 over demo like the old Alan Border Cricket..This will keep everyone interested and also market the product better among general public...IMO :yes:cheers

if possible a small demo even if its only 1 over demo like the old Alan Border Cricket
There is no difference in the amount of work that needs to go into a demo by being only 1 over.

There's going to be no demo, that's confirmed and won't change.

What there will be are public play sessions of the full game before release, and I'm sure there will be kiosks in many stores after release to play before buying.

Sure it's not ideal, but it's not like they can just throw together a demo in a few days.

...knew I shoulda trademarked that term as well.

Ross is right it's all rubbish on this thread
Can you close it !
????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread