Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but then it would just spill into other threads... again.... best kept in here...

As there's never been given a release date how can bigant hav let anyone down?

Ross said they had a release date "window" but that moved due to the AC13 debacle, which he explained. Meanwhile we have had screenshots, videos, some fun graphical shots, and plenty of conversation with bigant during the whole process. I certainly don't feel let down by bigant. It's their game, and if they wanna keep it to themselves until they're sure it's right then that's their prerogative. Did any of you get your Xmas present early as kids, simply cos you moaned at your parents, or birthday presents for that matter! The sad thing is there are things bigant could let us in on in the run up but people moaning every time we're given something is probably puttin them off.

spot on @ajh.

what annoys me most is people moaning about CA being "useless" - it's absolutely amazing, really underlining the depth of customisation in the game and indicating how much detail of thought has gone into this game. Plus it completely blows licenses out of the water...

as i said above, i am very impatient to get my hands on this game but that's actually a result of how much Big Ant has given us, and how impressed I am with the detail of what they've given. far from "losing interest" it's pretty rare that a week goes by without something being announced / hinted at / revealed that doesn't pique my interest by making me think "i bet that's awesome" or "huh, love to see how that works".

Me, well I would have lost interest except I just have to come back and read your signature... you've obviously got a mole here at Big Ant and I won't stop until he is found!

Every game will have discussions, opinions and rumours about release dates, its all part of the build up. We should be thankful we've got such an active forum..over in the AC13?14?15? forum its all a bit of a farce.

To me the fact that with all the stuff available on CA, Ross had always said "gameplay" was king, just makes me wonder just how good this is. The attention to detail, I'm easily pleased as I've been playin IC10 a lot lately and still enjoy it, but this is shaping up to be a very good game. Maybe even better than graham Gooch cricket!!!!!

what annoys me most is people moaning about CA being "useless" - it's absolutely amazing, really underlining the depth of customisation in the game and indicating how much detail of thought has gone into this game. Plus it completely blows licenses out of the water...

The mere fact alone that i won't be spending my first 2 hours in the game creating myself (a staple in any game with create a player) renders it useful in my mind.

Good Day, Hi Ross the CA V0.99a is the last or we will get another version of CA next month ? Is there any thing left you would like to add in CA ? Thanks for awesome customization in the CA and it is remarkable. Kind regards.

Good Day, Hi Ross the CA V0.99a is the last or we will get another version of CA next month ? Is there any thing left you would like to add in CA ? Thanks for awesome customization in the CA and it is remarkable. Kind regards.

As the Academy feeds back into the server I expect we will make quite frequent updates to it even after the game releases. It gives us a unique way to keep the game fresh.

As the Academy feeds back into the server I expect we will make quite frequent updates to it even after the game releases. It gives us a unique way to keep the game fresh.

You are 100% correct. Ross i have one suggestion regarding the player statistics list that why don't you make rankings and give number to the players which will create a sort of true reflection like who is ranked number 1 or number 10 or number 40(Bowler, Batsman) etc for example:

Ranking
1 S.Timu
2 R.Potter
22 C.Lynn
78 J.Holmes

What you think of this idea Ross ??

like covered / uncovered pitches??? ;)

I'm going to go down the path you went for University Caps...

Sweatbands for bowlers ;)

I can't reveal too much but it has been interesting to turn things on and off remotely, this has worked well. Especially when Biggs had noticed functions disappearing and thought he might have been losing his mind :)

----------

You are 100% correct. Ross i have one suggestion regarding the player statistics list that why don't you make rankings and give number to the players which will create a sort of true reflection like who is ranked number 1 or number 10 or number 40(Bowler, Batsman) etc for example:

Ranking
1 S.Timu
2 R.Potter
22 C.Lynn
78 J.Holmes

What you think of this idea Ross ??

We're trying to stay away from Rankings as they are tied to personal opinion. We have entered a lot of stats, skills will be up to you guys, which as previously spoken about will be "normalised" so you cant just max everything out and expect a great outcome.

I can't reveal too much but it has been interesting to turn things on and off remotely, this has worked well. Especially when Biggs had noticed functions disappearing and thought he might have been losing his mind :)

I'm going to go ahead and take that as a yes... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread