Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
754.gif

Lol!!!!!

I hope i havent not offended you mr kind face. My wife is not good at the cooking oven, so we do not eat buns in my household if thats what you mean? Wheat plays a havoc with my guts they become all squirty and theres lots of rusty water that comes from my hole. I did not aware that babies have an external power sauce such as the AA battery, is this correct mr fancy man? Thank you much a lot for your advices.

When is the baby's release date? And will it have "all that and more"?

"My wife is not good at the cooking oven" - instant classic. :lol

So, now I GETS IT...
The Ashes forum ---> A Kitchen discussion site, where nothin ever was cooked really. who cares? It's a kitcen with all licensed kitchenwares offcourse!...
DBC14 forum ---> An Oven discussion site, where foods are stuffed more and more, and the hunger's going epidemic...

I hope you nice peoples are not taking the mitchell out of me and my story. I am a genuine dilemma in this instants. Its a good job the wife lady does not spy my forum posts on sir donalds game forum as she would make my eyes the black and the blue again. 'Hell has no furry like a women scared' as they say and dont i know it you better believe it.I have used my brain for a thought and i could use the babys nappy pants myself wen playing donalds cricket ps3 game for long period, as i could do yellow cable from my dinkle without making a trip to the toilets.

This is the best fun I had reading since the great days of the legendary ------ah forgot his name?

Mods please don't spoil the fun.

Alright, to actually solve this problem....

Your never going to get to play this game alone, the baby will know, trust me I'm a Dad and as soon as you turn the console on he will suddenly be awake. Your best bet is to take advantage of the 2am being up with the wee fella/fellarette cos they barely move anywhere and play the game with the kid in one of those backpack things for your front, they are tiny so you can see over their head no trouble....also it'll keep the ol' lady happy if you get up a 2am and take care of the baby...she won't know you're playing the game and quite frankly won't care if you're looking after the 'bun'. Then baby goes to sleep, keep playing with the kid on you, the bun will sleep for hours when its against you. And if you swear when you lose a wicket, doesn't matter they can't understand :thumbs

CaptainOz can you proof read this, I'm pretty sure I spelled everything right :lol

Do you need a controller to buy this bat?
Is the IPL endorsed by this bat?
When is the release date of this bat?
What are the System Requirements for this bat?
Why haven't I seen any gameplay with this bat?
When is this bat releasing?

You waste my time...I'm going to spend my money on Unicorn Simulator 2014

Do you need a controller to buy this bat?

Yes. Perferably the overpriced TGGI one...

Is the IPL endorsed by this bat?

Only if I'm bribed enough.

When is the release date of this bat?

Before Don Bradman Cricket 14 by one day.

What are the System Requirements for this bat?

Two hands, not holding or grabbing your crotch.

Why haven't I seen any gameplay with this bat?

Blame Ross, there should be gameplay... I agree. *cancels pre-order*

When is this bat releasing?

Septocber 013st

You waste my time...I'm going to spend my money on Unicorn Simulator 2014

That's an awesome game. You've made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread