Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I cannot, CANNOT hold anything if not my crotch so that is a deal breaker and Unicorn Simulator 2014 requires both hands on your crotch at all times sooooooo its a done deal.

I thanks your for informations but Sachin Tendulker is hero and endoresed by not Steve.

I briefly thought you'd typed "Unicorn Stimulator" for a second...

This is Steve Tendulkar, I have no idea who this Sachin is...

You lie Mattw. That hurt ;)

:thumbs you tried..but..Well, that's weird.. MattW does that to himself all the time when reading such posts, never hurt him!

@MAttW, haha man, atleast these posts on ovens and babies stopped the trolls from biting Ross for the dates, don't know if this rest helped him much as he still needs to be on the other threads,,,

Because Competition is healthy, unlike our product

attachment.php

Evil Food Corp Inc. is delighted to announce that we have secured Mahendra Singh Doni as the face of our new line of fast food restaurants "Chris Gayle's Sixy Chicks"...

Serving fine fried chicken with a blend of six herbs and spices, Chris Gayle's "Sixy Chicks" is the perfect food for a day at the cricket. Whether you are watching a doosra be helicoptered to with an inch of its life, or a carrom ball be delivered wide on the order of a bookie, you can be eating our premium grade breast meat or spicy wings and know all is well.

Evil food Corp Inc's CEO Dave Connors said "from the very first moment of developing Chris Gayle's Sixy Chicks, Dhoni was the only person we wanted to endorse the product... we didn't consider anyone else. not even for a second. With it's six herbs and spices, and laid back vibe, who better to endorse Chris Gayle's Sixy Chicks than Dhoni?"

Dhoni said "when i heard that you didn't need a controller to eat this chicken, i was immediately interested."

whilst we not yet able to announce when Chris Gayle's Sixy Chicks will be hitting the streets, it has been confirmed that the first of the planned 85 Chris Gayle's Sixy Chicks restaurants will be opened by Dhoni hitting a cricket ball through the ribbon with a dilscoop, the shot he is famous for inventing.

Attachments

• chris gayle's sixy chicks.png
    chris gayle's sixy chicks.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 397

Chris Gayle's Sixy Chicks restaurants will be opened by Dhoni hitting a cricket ball through the ribbon with a dilscoop , the shot he is famous for inventing.

You forgot to mention "using the Steve endorsed Biggs bat Xtreme Wood 1000", which was delivered (rather forcefully) by Biggs himself at the announcement and handed over to Dhoni after a BigBash on the head with the bat,.. The Bash on the head left Dhoni inventing a Gaylescoop while Biggs smiled, said "This Guy Gets It", and left.

Really? Looks more like a page of complete nonsense! My mistake I guess.

What's better G4AD a thread about well nothing or more release date questions or just ask Mike F for some fun when he get's back from his well deserved holiday to where ever he went. :p

PS Maybe we should start a poll and see if we can pick were this so called holiday was and if we guess the right answer then Ross will give us a present.:clap

whats that jokes on an internet forum? i must wholeheartedly complain about people daring to be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread