Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
today the last friday to say mid september 2013. after I come home from school the first post will be re-edited. OR a new thread will open. Please ross give a hint.

today the last friday to say mid september 2013. after I come home from school the first post will be re-edited. OR a new thread will open. Please ross give a hint.

Here are some hints:

We know nothing will happen today except for maybe some discussion around bowling attributes
We know the game will be out in 2013.
We know the game will be out before Ashes Cricket 13
We know the play sessions will take place in October (found this out last night)
We know the release will surround the Australian cricket season (whether this is the domestic season/international season - we're unsure)
We know they haven't set a date yet.

Last edited:
Ross said the release date is TBA and not TBD. It it certainly is determined.

Just to get the kids excited. ;)

"Certainly" in the sense that you decide to interpret it that way without any confirmation from Big Ant/Ross.

TBA can still mean it hasn't been finalised.

Are the release of the next gen consoles a concern for you guys? Given people would be spending money on those and the next gen games. Or is it no threat at all?

It will no doubt be an issue but not for too long ;)

@Ross
Any goodies today? Bowling controls and other game related discussion will be quite interesting.

MikeM is putting together a Q&A based on what has been posted over the past few days regarding bowling/skills etc..

Ross is going to distribute cookies to all of us. that is going to be our goodies. :D "Hang on there, we are close to distributing cookies!"

Wish I am in Australia next month for the public play sessions which is being spoken about. You should have some consideration to US, Ross. :p Kidding.

I am willing to offer my services for Play Session here in Islamabad. Just courier a copy at the address Pmed to you :p

The CA Beta needs more Chad Goyle. #BestJokeInTheThread

Not sure about this to be honest. This cricketing brand doesn't appear to have all of the variety and range of other cricket brands.

Could you confirm if you have all the same pieces of gear that the other brands have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread