Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a loser he said in July 25 game will be here before October.3 day left there is nothing he make fool everybody.he scare to ashes cricket watch my word he will never release the game before ashes. Don't follow this guy ignore him

He's a loser he said in July 25 game will be here before October.3 day left there is nothing he make fool everybody.he scare to ashes cricket watch my word he will never release the game before ashes. Don't follow this guy ignore him

I know you're a troll, but in case anyone else is reading this - here is the truth.

The original plan was 'before October' - this was based on Ashes Cricket 13 meeting its original release date

Because Ashes Cricket 13 changed release date, competitive circumstances changed and the plans for DBC14 changed.

The sooner the admins ban this guy the better.

I approve of this new topic direction, please tell me more about your cat...

My ears heard it on the grape wine that if Fegans Ashes is releases on time then we will be receiving Sir Donalds game one month before and no sooner. If Fegan is a lie teller and his the game falls flat on his face then we will be allowed D.Bradmans fine cricket game a few couple of days before the ashes cricket series starts.

I am not familar with these english letters, who do they mean?

TBA - the before ashes (game)???
TBD - The best donald (game)???

My ears heard it onthe grape wine that if Fegans Ashes is releases on time then we will be receiving Sir Donalds game one month before and no sooner. If Fegan is a lie teller and his the game falls flat on his face then we will be allowed D.Bradmans fine cricket game a few couple of days before the ashes cricket series starts.

TBA - the before ashes (game)???
TBD - The best donald (game)???

Let me google that for you

My ears heard it on the grape wine that if Fegans Ashes is releases on time then we will be receiving Sir Donalds game one month before and no sooner. If Fegan is a lie teller and his the game falls flat on his face then we will be allowed D.Bradmans fine cricket game a few couple of days before the ashes cricket series starts.

i.e. Someone made it up, posted it on Facebook, I read it, and stupidly think its actually true.

Just my thought,

What if Trickstar is trying to go BigAnt's way and holding off its announcement until Early November?
If BigAnt was to release in November thinking Trickstar aren't ready to release, then that could be a disaster in marketing point of view, resulting in BigAnt probably releasing in December.

Shouldn't the safer option be to release in October?

Just my thought,

What if Trickstar is trying to go BigAnt's way and holding off its announcement until Early November?
If BigAnt was to release in November thinking Trickstar aren't ready to release, then that could be a disaster in marketing point of view, resulting in BigAnt probably releasing in December.

Shouldn't the safer option be to release in October?

Well there is a chance for trickstar to announce game within a week or before couple of days as they had pre-order initiated already...so what happens for bigant if this happens....for sure at that point bigant may release in 2014.....

Well there is a chance for trickstar to announce game within a week or before couple of days as they had pre-order initiated already...so what happens for bigant if this happens....for sure at that point bigant may release in 2014.....

No 2014 is off the charts. I think Oct Nov Dec it is. You can trust BigAnt to keep their word, thats DB14 is releasing in 2013.

I still think that the last week of October and the 1st week of November is the only profitable window left for Big Ant, and they would try their level best to release their game then.

Game will release after the play sessions through october, so it would be a pleasant surprise to have an october last week release.

the 1st week of November is the only profitable window left for Big Ant

Yes, it then only has to compete with call of duty ghosts and battlefield 4. Surely the casual gamer will give those up for a cricket game! :facepalm
It know it's all business related decisions but October was the month for me. Really disappointed it's been put off as I have to miss out now and wait till the next gen version. :noway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread