Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. You won't be missed.

Just like 90% of the things you've said, you're just making stuff up (...you wearing a Balkeet mask by chance?). What Ross said MONTHS ago is they had a date planned based on the Ashes release date, because y'know... this is business and they have to plan around the competition in the marketplace. THEN the Ashes date imploded, so plans changed. Now (and it's been said in plenty of places) they're in a fluid position whereby they can "go" whenever they like, but they're being cautious and waiting to hear/see if Ashes is go for their "November" date. I'm sure they'll know WELL before we will whether that's a reality and if so, will make plans accordingly to announce a date shortly after that information is either known to them or made public.

It's a business and they're protecting their investment. Simple. All that being said, smart people (me) have been saying the release date window for LITERALLY months now as October - November for this product because of the Australian Cricket Season gearing up. So just do the math, this sh#t isn't a science and it's just plain and simple logic without the need for making stuff up.

Quit being so petulant.

rofl arite m8 jog on

keep ya pants on heueheuehehshahasha

BigAnt Doesn't Get It

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

attachment.php

This Guy Gets It? Cricket Gear is pleased to announce they have secured mildly interesting, fairly bland international cricket person Steve Tendulkar as their key endorsement partner in their 2014 line of cricket gear.

Speaking directly at the press conference Steve said he was "...wondering why I'm here, I got into a taxi on the way to the Golden Dragon and the driver turned around, gave me this bat and told me "I get it" so yeah, it's great I guess, does this place valet?".

This Guy Gets It? COO and drunk mastermind Biggs happened to be the driver of the taxi, he too was excited about launching the new range of gear with Steve's endorsement. "Look..." Biggs said "...Ross couldn't get him, couldn't afford him... couldn't even stick him on his little DVD box for his tinpot cricket title, I suckered him into putting our product in his game and then one-upped him with this great endorsement from Shane over there... Steve?... His names Sachin? Oh... Oh... right then, well whatever his name is, he's a big deal apparently"

This Guy Gets It? is a new range of cricket gear available for use as long as you 'get it'. If you don't, you probably can't find it in stores.

Attachments

• TGGI-Endorsement.png
    TGGI-Endorsement.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 760
Ross; please don't release the game in the next year. I'm currently in the middle of replaying all of the Ultima games (bar 9; which doesn't count) before Shroud of the Avatar comes out next year; so I really can't be distracted by anything!

Also; it has the advantages of annoying lots of immature children who cannot wait a few weeks for an official announcement without claiming that you've cancelled the game and are cackling loudly over a sack of money or something. In fact; there are absolutely no disadvantages!

Ross; please don't release the game in the next year. I'm currently in the middle of replaying all of the Ultima games (bar 9; which doesn't count) before Shroud of the Avatar comes out next year; so I really can't be distracted by anything!

Also; it has the advantages of annoying lots of immature children who cannot wait a few weeks for an official announcement without claiming that you've cancelled the game and are cackling loudly over a sack of money or something. In fact; there are absolutely no disadvantages!

Why are you so selfish? Can't you guys wait until I start my new job next summer? ty

Sorry op; I only buy cricket equipment endorsed by Sachin Warne...

Hi dear rosses, please can you make sure of release of donald bradmans 2014 before the 15th day of november, as my wife has a pregnant in the oven and i really want to be playing this top fine cricket game before the sprogg pushes itself out of my wife tummy region. If it comes after the child birth then i wont be able to make a buy of the game as my cash dollar funds will be used for purchase the rusk. I dont want to spend my midnight through early mornings like 2am, 3am, 4am etc...looking after the child, i would much rather be fun time on donalds game. Many thanks sincerely.

Hi dear rosses, please can you make sure of release of donald bradmans 2014 before the 15th day of november, as my wife has a pregnant in the oven and i really want to be playing this top fine cricket game before the sprogg pushes itself out of my wife tummy region. If it comes after the child birth then i wont be able to make a buy of the game as my cash dollar funds will be used for purchase the rusk. I dont want to spend my midnight through early mornings like 2am, 3am, 4am etc...looking after the child, i would much rather be fun time on donalds game. Many thanks sincerely.

Correct term is "bun in the oven" and seriously you would rather spend time on a game than with your newborn baby??? You're either a moron or a child yourself and the only baby you'll be looking after is one u put batteries in.

Correct term is "bun in the oven" and seriously you would rather spend time on a game than with your newborn baby??? You're either a moron or a child yourself and the only baby you'll be looking after is one u put batteries in.

I hope i havent not offended you mr kind face. My wife is not good at the cooking oven, so we do not eat buns in my household if thats what you mean? Wheat plays a havoc with my guts they become all squirty and theres lots of rusty water that comes from my hole. I did not aware that babies have an external power sauce such as the AA battery, is this correct mr fancy man? Thank you much a lot for your advices.

Sell the baby, buy the game. #ProblemSolved

I hope i havent not offended you mr kind face. My wife is not good at the cooking oven, so we do not eat buns in my household if thats what you mean? Wheat plays a havoc with my guts they become all squirty and theres lots of rusty water that comes from my hole. I did not aware that babies have an external power sauce such as the AA battery, is this correct mr fancy man? Thank you much a lot for your advices.

754.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread