Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's it, the game is obviously cancelled. i expect it's because of the batting bug @zombieian identified in the nets. it's entirely his fault. and a bit of Ross' fault too - @BigAntStudios the cad.

lol,he was probably concerned about availability here in india, not about the game cancelling, but its pretty much still there in flipkart system.

Just 2 weeks left for release date, feb release or march?

Well all we know at this stage is we expect to know the release date this month. Extrapolating from previous titles it would make Feb favourite wit early march a possible. But that is really just guessing and thankfully we should know for sure pretty soon

I think ross is not willing to reveal release date atleast for 2 months.. just another guess.... :os:

anyway I never played IC2010 (never had ps3 back then)time to play it now while waiting for this DBC thing..

Last edited:
I think ross is not willing to reveal release date atleast for 2 months.. just another guess.... :os:

anyway I never played IC2010 (never had ps3 back then)time to play it now while waiting for this DBC thing..

Gonna beat snowy and china to this "conscience of the thread" thing - Ross has explicitly stated we will know the release date before feb, barring the occurrence of something more calamitous than ashes

if bowling in nets beta coming does that suggest we got to wait more for release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread