Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tru-Blu guys are back So, Release date could be announced anytime by Ross. After announcement of release date game will probably be released in 3-4 weeks.

Fun Fact: I took a whole bunch of games in for trades at EB Games yesterday, had a clean out... Among them was IC10. Had some pretty big titles in there but the one that got me the highest trade in price? International Cricket 2010! Got a couple new controllers and enough spare to use later.

Thanks, Codemasters/Trickstar!

Fun Fact: I took a whole bunch of games in for trades at EB Games yesterday, had a clean out... Among them was IC10. Had some pretty big titles in there but the one that got me the highest trade in price? International Cricket 2010! Got a couple new controllers and enough spare to use later.

A few years ago I did a clearout of all my old games, about 25 in total, that I had given up on, mostly from about 1-4 years previously. I took them down to my local Game and got the grand total of 79p for all of them, enough for a Dairy Milk and a Freddo. Were all your games brand new or are Kiwis generally more generous people?

A few years ago I did a clearout of all my old games, about 25 in total, that I had given up on, mostly from about 1-4 years previously. I took them down to my local Game and got the grand total of 79p for all of them, enough for a Dairy Milk and a Freddo. Were all your games brand new or are Kiwis generally more generous people?

I guess they were just all sheep "farming" simulators

Uncharted 2 and 3 bunch of other games, couple of Lego ones someone gave me to play, think there was a WWE game in there,honestlyI barely play much outside of sports or Assassins Creed but EB in NZ seems to havea pretty healthy pre-owned market...

Anyone that needs a controller should PM Biggs, apparently he has more than he requires and he would like to donate them to some of the PC members who are so obviously in need. No longer shall we see them in the streets with their little cardboard signs, "Controller-less keyboard owner, please help".

It's a very charitable thing you have done Biggs.

PS: Could there be a less valuable currency than New Zulland Dollars as Credit at EB? :p

With a Cricket Academy update later this week, it would seem more probable than possible that we won't be finding anything else out this week. Sure only Tru Blu and Big Ant know, but to me being told that we'd have information by Feb 1st is a bit of a clue (possibly).

No problem with having lower expectations.. but the CA update is probably due to a stats bug that accompanied the latest update, and is considered semi-urgent. Ross did say we're likely to hear about the release date earlier rather than later.

Anyone that needs a controller should PM Biggs.

PS: Could there be a less valuable currency than New Zulland Dollars as Credit at EB

Needed a couple new Wii controllers as ours got damaged in our big move, so anyone is welcome to buy them at 274.3% mark-up...

...and last I checked the NZ$ is pretty close to parity with the aussie there, Ross. Now is the time to invest in some TGGI stock, i'll put you in touch with one of my account managers, S.Tindoolkar to nut out the arrangement.

OMG! You're right! The Au$ is only worth 106 Pacific Pesos!!

The NZ dollar is tipped to overtake the $AU. We might see the New Zealanders swarming back home across the pond.

Don't know what our minister for human services would do with all that extra money from unused unemployment benefits.

Don't know what our minister for human services would do with all that extra money from unused unemployment benefits.

Haha. You know your government doesn't pay a penny to NZ expats, right? Takes 10 years to qualify for government assistance... So, don't panic, your tax money is going into Dingo/Baby protection programs where it belongs...

Stuff

Last edited:
Haha. You know your government doesn't pay a penny to NZ expats, right? Takes 10 years to qualify for government assistance... So, don't panic, your tax money is going into Dingo/Baby protection programs where it belongs...

Stuff

Couldn't have said it better. This was on our news the other night and all Australians in our country qualify for all benefits, same medical assistance as regular New Zealanders and after only 2 years the unemployment benefit.

To the best of my understanding, they even chop the money for medical benefits for children born in their own country if their parents are from New Zealand and have been there for a certain amount of time.

So yeah, New Zealanders are totally the pacific bludgers insinuated above. :yes

I'm not sure I'd want to qualify for NZ health.... anyway.... uncle Rupert's right, you all had it too good for too long.... it'll take years for us to break even for the dosh handed out prior to 2001 to all of your parents.

Despite more than 10% of Big Ant employees being from NZ there's no need for alarm, the rest of us watch them very closely, one slip and they're back on the boat or canoe or whatever it is they came over in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread