Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very much familiar with how the pre-order system works, but I've question related to it.

Given that a major online store in India (ex: Flipkart) does not even have a placeholder date for DBC'14, could it even happen that there might never be one?

What I'm trying to say is that can something like the following scenario happen --- Hypothetically speaking, we get the release date announcement tomorrow. In that case would Flipkart come to know of that? Assuming they do, they then put up the release date for the product (so no placeholder date, but directly the confirmed release date). Can such a thing happen?

I'll honest and state that my purpose here it to determine how far are we from the release date announcement. If the situation I described above can actually happen, then I can expect that the announcement may come at any time, even within the next week. If not then I would know that there is at least a good +10 days to go.

Or am I going all wrong about this? It could turn out that there hasn't been any talks at all with any dealers in India, let alone letting them know of the actual release date.

I'm not very much familiar with how the pre-order system works, but I've question related to it.

Given that a major online store in India (ex: Flipkart) does not even have a placeholder date for DBC'14, could it even happen that there might never be one?

What I'm trying to say is that can something like the following scenario happen --- Hypothetically speaking, we get the release date announcement tomorrow. In that case would Flipkart come to know of that? Assuming they do, they then put up the release date for the product (so no placeholder date, but directly the confirmed release date). Can such a thing happen?

I'll honest and state that my purpose here it to determine how far are we from the release date announcement. If the situation I described above can actually happen, then I can expect that the announcement may come at any time, even within the next week. If not then I would know that there is at least a good +10 days to go.

Or am I going all wrong about this? It could turn out that there hasn't been any talks at all with any dealers in India, let alone letting them know of the actual release date.

yes, of course flipkart or any other distributor will know when the release date is coming. they may already know the actual date, or a likely window.

regarding how far we are from an announcement, we know maxiumum 15 (14 in Aus already? not sure of time zone...) days. (my personal guess - no more than a guess/hunch - is that it won't be the end of Jan we're told, but before then. maybe next Friday)

Thanks. So going by what you've implied, the fact that Flipkart has put DBC'14 up for sale means that they have had communications with the distributor, right?

Also, can the scenario I mentioned above (no placeholder date, directly the release date) take place?

A few years ago I did a clearout of all my old games, about 25 in total, that I had given up on, mostly from about 1-4 years previously. I took them down to my local Game and got the grand total of 79p for all of them, enough for a Dairy Milk and a Freddo. Were all your games brand new or are Kiwis generally more generous people?

Game offered me about the same, tight bastards!! Off topic I know but my aunt and uncle went to visit my cousin in NZ, they were goin out one day somewhere and got lost, they pulled into a lay-by and a kiwi pulled in to help, then he drove all the way to where they wanted to go with them following behind so they didn't get lost. My uncle couldn't believe someone would drive out of their way to help, it would never happen here!!

Hi everyone..:wave

I just saw that Tru Blu has put the game on ZAGAMER for pre order and the site is claiming the release on Friday 17 January 2014 on PS3.
See it here

Is it true ? Is it possible ?

Hi everyone..:wave

I just saw that Tru Blu has put the game on ZAGAMER for pre order and the site is claiming the release on Friday 17 January 2014 on PS3.
See it here

Is it true ? Is it possible ?

Looks like Ashes Cricket 2013 strategy ....Morning announcement and afternoon release...:lol:lol:lol:lol:p

Mostly announcement would be next week....:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread