Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ZA Gamer link from a few pages back now says 28th of March for me. Found these two websites (also South African) that have 28th of March as the release date...
Don Bradman Cricket 14 (xbox 360) | Buy Online in South Africa | TAKEALOT.com
Don Bradman Cricket 2014, Hes, Game - kalahari.com

These are all South African websites, perhaps they have union or something & figure release date on their own. I mean If Big Ant want to keep release date a secret then above websites could be wrong.
Ross will tell all of us here or will post on facebook or launch a trailer with a release date.

My understanding is that South African games usually go on sale on Friday like in the UK, the 28th March is simply the last Friday of Q1 2014.

I mean If Big Ant want to keep release date a secret then above websites could be wrong.

Given the way this thread has progressed in its previous 580 pages, I would definitely assume they were wrong.

My understanding is that South African games usually go on sale on Friday like in the UK, the 28th March is simply the last Friday of Q1 2014.

That would explain it. Thanks MattW!

EDIT: Why do all these websites give us false hope with specific 'release dates'? It's so misleading when they could just put Q1 2014 and save a lot of bother...

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better. This was on our news the other night and all Australians in our country qualify for all benefits, same medical assistance as regular New Zealanders and after only 2 years the unemployment benefit.

That's because any Aussie that visits NZ has travel insurance and is back home once the snow starts to melt ;)

EDIT: Why do all these websites give us false hope with specific 'release dates'? It's so misleading when they could just put Q1 2014 and save a lot of bother...

I believe if the start putting Q1 2 3 or 4 as the release date, they'll get a lot more unnecessary calls asking for the exact date and not many ppl would preorder. To avoid that, they predict the release date and put it on the site

Last edited:
That's because any Aussie that visits NZ has travel insurance and is back home once the snow starts to melt ;)

This kiwi bludger, aussie hero stuff is going on a bit too long. If this off-topic nationalistic rubbish starts to annoy the mods, I think a very quick look back a couple of pages will show which side of the ditch brought all this up. :yes

Last edited:
Agreed, it was that New Zullander Biggs and all of his "elitist" I have more controllers than I need talk :)

Couldn't have said it better. This was on our news the other night and all Australians in our country qualify for all benefits, same medical assistance as regular New Zealanders and after only 2 years the unemployment benefit.

To the best of my understanding, they even chop the money for medical benefits for children born in their own country if their parents are from New Zealand and have been there for a certain amount of time.

So yeah, New Zealanders are totally the pacific bludgers insinuated above. :yes

Yeah, but your government only does that cos they know no Australian in their right mind would want to move over there anyway :p

This kiwi bludger, aussie hero stuff is going on a bit too long. If this off-topic nationalistic rubbish starts to annoy the mods, I think a very quick look back a couple of pages will show which side of the ditch brought all this up. :yes

Yes, I must stop myself. Although I consider it match-preparation for online MP. It is all in jest for a bit of fun while not much is happening.

Yeah, but your government only does that cos they know no Australian in their right mind would want to move over there anyway :p

Some might laugh.. but I work with 7 (out of 17) people who are NZ'ers, other expats via NZ or parents are NZ'ers. I personally know no one Australian born who has moved to NZ.

But no ones being serious C A.... are they?

But no ones being serious C A.... are they?

No indicators to say to be honest. Nothing's been actually relayed in a funny way, so that leaves, meaning it maybe? I'm always telling other kiwis that I don't particularly get why they rip on Aussies when they do. I indicate that a lot of Aussies I speak to in person and online are really nice people, they're the nearest in personality to us in the world and have a lot of similar interests.

Then all of this with nothing at all to prompt it. In a release date thread for a game of all things.

Last edited:
Agreed, it was that New Zullander Biggs and all of his "elitist" I have more controllers than I need talk :)

He actually has enough controllers for the whole NZ population. Unfortunatly most of them will end up on the waka on the way over to Aussie doing the haka all the way there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread