Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same goes for your DBC14 discs.

BOOM!

*drops mic*

Never ever drop the mic "Use It"

kaJOZdy.gif

I'd choose NZ ahead of Australia if things don't work out well here, although both offer a far higher quality of life than most places

I'd choose NZ ahead of Australia if things don't work out well here, although both offer a far higher quality of life than most places

I think NZ is much more beautiful too may be not as alive as Aussieland.

To many trolls in NZ... and hobitses...

----------

They actually had a pretty good go at it in the tour before we whipped you 3 zip.

yeah... three wins and a couple of draws is exactly the same as a whitewash... :rolleyes

----------

hahaha lolololol - what a 4!!!!

----------

thanks for another record....

lets focus on the most important cricket news of the week

Scotland beat Nepal and might just qualify for the World Cup :)

Scotland play England in May up in Aberdeen - I think I might head up and support the underdogs. God, England need all the fans that they can get!

e: i may support England in cricket (and only cricket); but when Scotland are doing "well" and England aren't...

Scotland play England in May up in Aberdeen - I think I might head up and support the underdogs. God, England need all the fans that they can get!

e: i may support England in cricket (and only cricket); but when Scotland are doing "well" and England aren't...

They better bring their best XI... the way their departing they should be mostly home by next week :lol

The difference between England and Scotland in ODIs is that Scotland has an ex-England international player who is both decent as a player and as a coach...

Scotland team has impressed me very much.

They better bring their best XI... the way their departing they should be mostly home by next week
Cricket is a game full of uncertainty. Teams like Scotland may not win the world cup, but one or two win against a strong team can make the world cup exciting.
Do you remember, Kenya entering the semifinals of World Cup 2003 ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread