Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BigAntStudios :- Ross, you will be in a better position to answer this..

surely, @scratch978 nobody is in a better position to tell us than you and your "source", Sir Don Bradman?

maybe he bought a hamster on 17 Jan 1927? Or brought a smashing battenburg cake along for the club tea on 17 Jan 1929?

maybe on 17 Jan 1963 he got a cracking deal on a wireless at radio rentals?

such events would have to be commemorated by a unheralded release at less than 24 hours notice. they're too big to be ignored, for sure.

what does your source say?

@Abhas omg what you done all these shits will be coming back again with a calendar and post all the dates in the thread and make this a trash:eek:

Its been like 5 months and people STILL believe random websites... Get a grip.

I still dont get why everyone get angry on someone who predict a release date or ask for it, I mean isnt this the point of this mega thread ?? :spy

ya this is a therapy thread for people who need a outlet,
its free this time for next iteration its going to be pay as you post

Ross said they had many videos of the game, So BA will release new trailer for the game in near future [Hope it'll have release date]. First time ever there are cheer leaders in the cricket game, so Cheer Leaders should be in that trailer. That would be awesome & something new......:thumbs

If March the 28 is anywhere near the real date known to Ross and Tru Blu, then I'll be disappointed since I would love to play the game way before then, end Feb maybe!

*back to hybernation mode*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread