Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am visiting here after a month if u guys can give me some information if #ROSS has indicated release date of the game then i will be Thankful;:os:

Last edited:
Anyway it's time for me to stir some shit and decide on my guess as to the release date. Previous Big Ant titles have generally had about three weeks between release date announcement and the release date, and Ross has indicated this will probably happen again. I reckon an announcement on either the 16th or 17th January with a release date of the 6th February. BOOM

Ok, I'm seriously doubting myself here. I doubt they would announce it tomorrow, because the 2nd ODI in Australia is on and that would take all cricket headlines in Australia. So today has to be the day. Don't let me down Ross!

On this day in 1983 Don Bradman bought a new toaster - that means Ross will certainly announce the date today.

On this day in 1983 Don Bradman bought a new toaster - that means Ross will certainly announce the date today.
You didn't do it right. You forgot the red font colour, the @BigAntStudios and the source:- Sir Don Bradman.

You're a bit of an amateur troll. You made a good start with the bowling in nets but you have to up your game.

Saw a car today with license plate DBC1556

Anyone want to decypher the code?

Saw a car today with license plate DBC1556

Anyone want to decypher the code?
Don Bradman Cricket 15 will release on 5th June. It's pretty simple, but that does lead to some interesting questions. Does it mean that DBC14 will release this year in May or June, leading to next year's version releasing at around the same time? Will DBC14 be changed to DBC15 to compensate for a possible delay, which leads to a June release for the current game this year? Or is DBC15 the next gen game that will be released June this year, meaning that DBC14 will have to be released next month so as to not bring confusion?

Very interesting Israr, I'm glad you gave us this important information.

I would have said that 1556 was the amount of days between the start of development and the release date. So all we need to find out is the date the DBC14 project begun :)

I would have said that 1556 was the amount of days between the start of development and the release date. So all we need to find out is the date the DBC14 project begun
That's a bit far-fetched, isn't it? Shouldn't we keep things slightly plausible? ;)

I would have said that 1556 was the amount of days between the start of development and the release date. So all we need to find out is the date the DBC14 project begun :)

Just count back from the release date - when Bradman bought a toaster. That means is started being developed on 13/10/2009.

Although many speculate that the toaster was in fact placed on lay-by and was not actually purchased on this day, all those years ago. Perhaps a question that only the Don Bradman foundation can properly answer Ross?

Inching along through the month and release information is starting to look like one of those homework assignment situations. That's where if you've got until a certain date to hand it in, that's the date it does get handed in.

With a Cricket Academy update later this week, it would seem more probable than possible that we won't be finding anything else out this week. Sure only Tru Blu and Big Ant know, but to me being told that we'd have information by Feb 1st is a bit of a clue (possibly).

Why mention it being before a Saturday unless that Friday is the leading candidate for release information? About two weeks before the World T20 Tournament? Just seems too likely.

So in short, I'll be happy to eat my hat (if I put a burger on my head) if I'm wrong, but I don't think we'll find out anything about release before the end of month Friday 31st January.

Just count back from the release date - when Bradman bought a toaster. That means is started being developed on 13/10/2009.

Although many speculate that the toaster was in fact placed on lay-by and was not actually purchased on this day, all those years ago. Perhaps a question that only the Don Bradman foundation can properly answer Ross?

The version I heard was it was bought on hire purchase, when did he finish paying it off? only the man himself would know...the legend continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread