Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why not sell what you have now and deal with Steam when you can?

Total bullshit.

Nice.

Steam also equals less piracy along with far greater sales.

We will also utilise the online services of Steam for leaderboards and matchmaking instead of our own. If we were to release a steam/non-steam version then this would not be possible.

"Total bullshit" is an incredible knee jerk overreaction.

Last edited:
Then why not sell what you have now and deal with Steam when you can?

Total bullshit.

I dare say the trip to BA studios didn't go well?

The staggered release would just be due to piracy. Seems fairly simple.

Late March is bit unexpected but it should be fine, tactically end of first quarter :)

Glad to finally have an approximate release, even though there's still no actual date. Wonder how close to release the date will actually be confirmed, and whether there could still be another delay with no date yet committed to.

Shame there's no info on next gen though so I still don't know whether I buy the PS3 version at release or hold off for PS4 as I'm not buying the same game twice. Hope something is known before the PS3 release.

I thought only Ubisoft and Rocktar do these kind of things to Pc gamers but now Bigantstudios does the same, As a pc gamer really disappointed! :/ :(

No mention of next gen, surely this'll be one of the last games coming out on both 360/ps3?

Is the next gen version ready for release?

Current gen games will continue for a fair while. South Park the stick of truth is current gen only at a similar time.

It would seem that the current gen isn't ready for release, let alone next gen.

so for pc there is no boxed version?when it will release for pc boxed version?

Ross said its very likely....

That need not change as both are unknown yet....:facepalm

Attachments

• d.png
    d.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 16
No chance for PC to be released at the same time as 360 and PS3.

It'll be PS3/360

Delay

PC

Delay

PS4/XBone

The second delay I can't be sure of but the first delay is almost a guarantee.

All the 12 year old Indian kids bitching about having to pay for a controller to play it on PC will probably have a few months extra to save their pennies :)

Lol. Genius.

Shame there's no info on next gen though so I still don't know whether I buy the PS3 version at release or hold off for PS4 as I'm not buying the same game twice. Hope something is known before the PS3 release.

This is exactly how I am feeling, don't want to dive in and then have to re-buy the game on ps4 but don't want to miss out and have to wait too much longer

lol what a joke, PC players make ALL the players and consoles get them first. Bet it was TruBlu who made them stagger the release.

Have to agree with this. Very disappointed that they released CA on PC to allow the community to create content for the game that would be released exclusive on Consoles much before PC.

so for pc there is no boxed version?when it will release for pc boxed version?

I do believe he said there will likely also be a boxed version.

Must say I am a little surprised by another relatively vague announcement. I can also understand the frustration from PC players and I suppose in hindsight preparing the game for the biggest digital platform during development might of been a wiser decision.

And I hate to bring it up but delaying releases like that tend to cause more piracy than preventing it, nothing is piracy proof unfortunately.

Well, I suppose I can stop reading this forum now, as I suspect there is going to be nothing worth reading anymore.

Have to agree with this. Very disappointed that they released CA on PC to allow the community to create content for the game that would be released exclusive on Consoles much before PC.

All for greater good of the overall franchise though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread