Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you win some and you lose some. PC players had the advantage of using CA early but now console players will get the game early.

I guess you get some and you lose some. PC players had the advantage of using CA early but now console players will get the game early.

So they had extra time to make players available day 1 for the consoles hehe.

tbh i feel if there is no boxed version for pc its humilating that too without steelbox :(

I think this could have been informed much before,then it wouldnt have been a problem ,not sneaking it in the last moment.

It was a decision set in stone over the last week.

Holy shit... 534 viewing this thread! that must be a PC record, surely.

Given the time between now and March and the number of weeks it takes to get to market the current gen is obviously done and dusted.

We have not completed Steam integration.

Ross Ross if Ashes 2013 can get on steam then no problem here dude. PS Will you be giving us the exact date say soon.

PC 'players' didn't have CA to themselves.

It was anyone with a PC. They're not the same thing.

Nice.

Steam also equals less piracy along with far greater sales.
Because of all the people who were going to pirate the game but will instead buy it legally on consoles to avoid waiting two months?

The existence of Steam is not a surprise that came along at the last minute, piracy wasn't suddenly an issue that came up between December and now. What was the PC release plan prior to then?

An arbitrary delay just because some people might pirate it (and will pirate it regardless of when it releases - because that's what pirates do) just punishes those who will and in many cases already have bought it legally.

It really is a massive let down.

Ross can you please put a post up on the Big Ant forums. We've had no word from you over there yet and they are the 'offical' forums.

world t20 starts by march 16

guess sometime before that

Well the qualifiers start on the 16th (Go Zimbabwe!) :)

But the actual tournament officially gets underway on the 21st which is India v Pakistan.

Good Bye...disappointed with the announcement for PC...anyways its better to play with friends who have consoles instead of getting it on pc...thanks everyone for the updates...had fun in this forum

You've literally just been given a release date.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR ANOTHER ONE?!?

wasnt asking another release date ...
was just putting forward my thoughts if ross was releasing the game that late only to clash with world t20 tournament ..
to that i wanted to add that asia cup happens to be played between feb 25 - march 8 and 4/5 big teams part of the tournament.

I think for people 31st march would sound good rather than march end as we have been hearing same sort of stuff over and over again.....:mad

You can buy it on 31st March if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread