Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I do sympathise with the honest PC gamers. It's unfortunate that this seems to be the way things are going. Piracy is ruining it for everybody.

Sadly, BA are having to deal with this and delaying the game on PC is how they will do it. At least there will be a PC version eventually.

Have to agree with this. Very disappointed that they released CA on PC to allow the community to create content for the game that would be released exclusive on Consoles much before PC.

So they either don't release CA at all, release it on consoles at high cost, or release on PC at the same time and risk higher privacy levels.

Which one of these three is a remotely good idea?

@Ross theres asia cup starting at the end of feb : 4 of the greatest biggest cricket crazy nations will be playing i think u should release in this part of the world by feb 15 provided the game is ready for release

Sadly, BA are having to deal with this and delaying the game on PC is how they will do it.

I could have sworn Ross addressed this a while ago and said that the pirated version would have some serious bugs and was understanding that it's going to be pirated, regardless of what is done. I get steam maximises sales, but I certainly think a box version releasing at a similar time does very, very little damage to those sales.

@Ross theres asia cup starting at the end of feb : 4 of the greatest biggest cricket crazy nations will be playing i think u should release in this part of the world by feb 15 provided the game is ready for release

You've literally just been given a release date.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR ANOTHER ONE?!?

Nice.

Steam also equals less piracy along with far greater sales.

We will also utilise the online services of Steam for leaderboards and matchmaking instead of our own. If we were to release a steam/non-steam version then this would not be possible.

"Total bullshit" is an incredible knee jerk overreaction.

Could you not release the boxed edition and then just make the changes you make to the Steam version in a patch for the boxed version? Or is it not that simple.

Swings and roundabouts.

Those two months give us console owners a chance to catch up on the PC users who have had CA nets for a few months. (E)quality.

I bet in the meeting they could not agree on a exact date, little silly as say the 26th of march sounds better than the end of march.

PS The other people I know will not love this news as they don't have a console, god my place is going to be full as I have a PS3 and a Xbox 360.:D

So they either don't release CA at all, release it on consoles at high cost, or release on PC at the same time and risk higher privacy levels.

Which one of these three is a remotely good idea?

I think this could have been informed much before,then it wouldnt have been a problem ,not sneaking it in the last moment.

Current gen games will continue for a fair while. South Park the stick of truth is current gen only at a similar time.

It would seem that the current gen isn't ready for release, let alone next gen.

Given the time between now and March and the number of weeks it takes to get to market the current gen is obviously done and dusted.

We have not completed Steam integration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread